BY KENZOKI

An innovative mask that preserves and protects the skin overnight, leaving it refreshed and luminous. Belle de Nuit Extract hydrates, soothes, and combats redness and irritation. This night-blooming plant is renowned for its moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps the balance skin by combatting irritiation caused by UV rays, pollution, and other daily aggravators. Kenzoki's patented White Lotus Alchemy protects, illuminates, and helps fend off all signs of skin aging including wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness. Its free radical-fighting action supports natural collagen fibers and natural ATP synthesis, which help reinforce skin and cellular renewal. Research results: In a self-evaluation by 31 women after 1 night of use: - 87% reported the skin's hydration is improved - 71% reported the complexion is fresher - 71% reported facial features are relaxed In a self-evaluation by 31 women after 28 days of use (5X a week): - 81% reported the skin is smoother - 71% reported the skin is firmer - 71% reported the skin is more luminous see more...

Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Luminous, Fresh and smooth all these can this Mask do to your skin as it said on package, it's contain white lotus + Rare ingredient that works on skin in the perfect way to get an amazing result .

So know let's talk about my experience, As I used this mask on my skin at night actually in morning I didn't get that much of the features that this mask can do , But I use it in Day for about 15 minutes then I removed with a cotton pad and it's work really good on this way my skin looks more soft and luminous, the mask has lightweight formula so you wouldn't get any sticky feel, has wonderful soft smell that doesn't cause any irritating , I think it's good for those with normal or dry skin types
Karina B.
Spanaway, WA
This Belle De Jour Dream Night Mask is LIFE!!! I looove how it neutralizes the effects of various forms like Pollution, UV rays, Tobacco & etc... It leaves my skin looking Plumped Up, Smooth, & Revitalized. With a complexion that is Fresh, & Luminous that looks firmer, leaving my facial features visibly smoother.
Crystal O.
Wilmington, DE
10 out of five stars!!!! This is so good on my dry skin, I literally look forward to washing my dace and getting this on at night. I use it both day and night and loooove the texture and the way it disolvs
Feleshka M.