KENZO World Silky Body Mist

by Kenzo

An ultra-light mist with a unique, silky texture and the modern fragrance of KENZO World. What does: KENZO World now becomes an original fragrant silky mist for the body. A different way of wearing perfume, and an innovative and silky step for all skin types, this ultra-light mist features a unique, non-greasy texture. The formula hydrates while leaving skin velvety soft to the touch and lightly fragranced with the KENZO World scent for a longer-lasting impression. Kenzo's artistic directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon breathe their vision of fashion into their first ever fragrance KENZO World. This playful and dynamic floral scent combines peony, jasmine, and radiant Ambroxan® crystals to embody the Kenzo spirit: a celebration of freedom of expression, diversity, and creativity. Notes: Peony, Jasmine, Ambroxan Crystals. Style: Sensual. Modern. Cool.

É bom? Vale a pena?
Is this worth the price?
Is this like a body oil? Will it give my skin a natural glow? Thank you for your reply!
Start your review of KENZO World Silky Body Mist!
Ashlynn C.
This is the best body spray I've tried. It makes your skin very smooth. This product is very good for dry skin. I have dry skin and I used it just one time on my arms and I was so surprised on how it made my skin feel. It's great!
julia E.
i love this so much it is just amazing. it made my skin so silky and soft. i bought it at a makeup store. and i used it a couple times. the bottle is so cute. i would definitely reccomend it to others.
Dana L.
Dumfries , VA
I really really love this body spray. Its like so silky. It really does smell amazing. I have never smelled anything like it. I really does last all day long and even stays on when you wash it. This body spray is just perfect.
brenna K.
Va
So silky and smells so good. If you want a little glow and a soft look this is your product for sure and it last for a while.
Maria Noel T.
A pele não fica oleosa com o produto pois é free oil,uns dos pontos positivos do produto é esse. Produto de fragrância suave.