BY KENZO

KENZO entrusted the composition of its new fragrance to the exceptional perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. This avant-garde creator does not hesitate to mix... Genres, styles and materials. He takes perfume off the beaten path, shakes the classical dust off of flowers, and dares to go to extremes... This fragrance is an unprecedented blend of peony, jasmine and the sparkling crystals of ambroxan®. An unexpected, astonishing and addictive floral bouquet.

Suelen M.
66 Woods Drive, Roslyn
I love it!!! It is so really good! Smells incredible and lasts forever. Amazing floral scent. For me it is the perfume ever. The bottle is very charming and cute. I am sure, I would buy it ever and ever.
Hanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
i got this in a perfume sample from sephora having no idea what it is and now i'm gonna boy the body mist! it smells fantastic and is a lot like the Clean Perfume Line but maybe a bit more manly scent. love it!
Aseel A.
First what do you think of this beautiful perfume bottle I really like it so much, it's exactly look a like the EYE.. Know lets talk about the perfume it's launched in 2016, As I see the top notes are like more fruity , the middle notes are a combination of flowers like Peony and Jasmine and the base note is Ambroxan that gives the flowers enticing quality ... the Result is really amazing I feel this perfume give me a good energy specially in morning and it's really suitable for the spring and summer also it's last for long time on skin ✨.
Available at macys bloomingdales and
sephora
Rachel E.
Mission, TX
I just love this perfume! It has a beautiful fresh, lingering aroma. It's light floral scent of peony and jasmine combined with a slight touch of sweetness, makes it amazing! The bottle is so unique, presented in a the shape of an eye, its' one you must add to your collection!
Mary S.
I'm basically obsessed with anything and everything Kenzo. This perfume is a little more complex than Flower, but I loooove it. I may or may not have even sprayed it on before going to bed.🙈
Aracely B.
Este es mi perfume favorito, el aroma wow sin palabras me encanta es un tono suave, me siento muy satisfecha el poder usarlo y yo lo puedo recomendar sin dudarlo.
Naomi A.
Chicago
If you love Jasmine scents this is a must have. Besides the bottle being so cute this fragrance is just wonderful! In my top favorites for sure
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Long lasting and wears well. Light scent perfect for summer. Would recommend to anyone
Ana M.
London, London
I have a lot of perfumes, and I’m a big fan of Kenzo. So when this came out I couldn’t wait to try it. THE BOTTLE IS SO CUTE. I love the smell. For me the scent is a bit strong at first but once you are used to it, it’s amazing. I’ve left the house in the morning with it on and came back at night and I could still smell it on me. Best thing is once it’s finished it can still be used as decoration.
Jadde T.
Ottawa, ON
I got this perfume as a gift, so at first I was a bit scared as I am very picky with my scents. The packaging is adorable, I was so in love with the box and the bag that comes with it! If you’re someone who doesn’t like sweet fragrances, this is going to be your to go perfume. It has a floral scent but it’s not overwhelming.

back