BY KENZO

A gentle sensual floral woody musk, It features notes of frangipani, cherry blossom, white tea, sandalwood, amber, vanilla, balsamic and musky notes, see more...

Roe W.
I like the kenzo brand. I have used this particular scent for a while-though it is not my everyday scent, I use it here and there.

For me, the initial scent is heavy on the vanilla and cherry blossom. As it dries down, I start liking it a little more because of the musky floral tone that comes thru. For some reason, the musk never really takes over, so depending on my mood - the scent can give me a headache because I smell this overly sweet scent with a hint of musk. I also don't like the staying power for this perfume.

Juliana H.
Toronto , ON
Amazing perfum for who like sweet and flower senses. I find it's a very sexy fragrance for fall and winter. Also I love to use it at not so hot nights at spring.