BY KENZO

This soft, green, citrus fragrance is a transparent blend of Japanese yuzu, ho leaf, lotus leaf, mint, pepper, and musk that is ideal for the active man. The soft, fresh fragrance lingers subtly, and is never too heavy. Notes: Yuzu, Ho Leaf, Lotus Leaf, Aquatic Mint, Green Pepper, White Music, Mandarin, Rosewood, Waterlily, Floral Musk. Style: Fresh. Subtle. Masculine. see more...

Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I just love the way this cologne smells on me - FRESH. Been using this cologne since it was introduced to me by a pretty saleslady at Nordstrom over 5 years ago. I rarely get compliments for my cologne and it is a good thing since people usually think that I am just fresh off the showers. That is, until those with keen sense of smell ask in curiosity if I do wear any cologne. Highly recommended for guys who doesn't want to smell like they just came out of a small town bordello.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Es buena y barata esta fragancia de verdad que entre lo sensual y la atraccion esta dentro de este frasco
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I've never heard o this fragrance before. But it looks like a cool product to buy as a gift.