BY KENZO

Vanessa K.
I love this fragrance! Fresh, clear, uniq. Love the bottle style because is clear. Is my first bottle and just thinking to get next one. Love!
derica a.
This scent is amazing. Very fresh and clean. In fact, I would often steal this from my hubby and wear it myself!
Paula d.
Westminster, London
I love this scent since I am 14 years old (in another words 14 years ago). I always buy a bottle on summer and it goes entirely in 6 months, it's fresh and unique and it's not many people who wear it which for me makes it even better! For sure a fragrance that I will keep using for a life time!
Camelia B.
Refreshing , good sent , packaging is so good I love it still can find alternative cheaper but I love it and adore it
Caroline M.
100%recommendo
Esse produto maravilhoso muito bom fragrância incrível kenzo-
Yasaira S.
Trenton, NJ
How do you like this cologne

Amazon