Kenzo FlowerByKenzoL'Elixir Eau de Parfum

by Kenzo

Kenzo is celebrating the 15th Anniversary of the legendary Flower franchise with the exciting launch of FlowerByKenzo, L'Elixir. This luxurious and unique fragrance appeals to the feminine and sensual woman. As precious as it is addictive, it reveals the essence of the Flower woman. Notes: Pulpy Raspberry, Bulgarian Rose Essence, Addictive Praline, Bourbon Vanilla Absolute. Style: Feminine. Sensual. Refined.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenzo FlowerByKenzoL'Elixir Eau de Parfum!
Nicole V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This right here is the epitome of the most amazing perfume ever. If I could only purchase 1 perfume for the ret of my life  #winner Its one of the most long lasting scents I own, and I own a lot, lol
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite perfume of all times.! It’s sweet light elegant and classy. The bottle is beautiful! I love it!
Jen R.
Sumter
One of my favorite perfumes of all time. The smell is really refreshing and goes for quite some time. I like the durability of the scent as well.
Kimberly A.
Haverhill, MA
This would have to be my number 1 right next to the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb! This scent is like no other! I've never smelled anything like it! It has a very sweet and mysterious scent! I love wearing this out at night! Gives me great confidence.
Smia S.
Novato, CA
The Flower by Kenzo L’ Elixir is a decent fragrance, it’s definitely better than the original in my opinion. I’ve found that I am not the biggest fan of gourmand fragrances, this being one of them. I think it might be the raspberry note, it makes the fragrance a strange sweet bitter. It’s lighter than the original fragrance which is probably what I like about it. The bottle itself is beautiful and the price is unbeatable for a fragrance from a good brand. I prefer The Lumiere over this one though.
ANGELA O.
I love it.  The fragrance lasts a long time. Sweet but not extravagant. Everyone has to do with my perfume when I apply it. I do not usually use the brand much, but since I knew this perfume I do not change it for any other. I have recommended it to many people and they also love it.
Noushin H.
Sande
Love love love this perfume. Fragrance is beautiful. Not so strong. And lasts longer.
Sofia M.
Kenzo FlowerByKenzoL'Elixir Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sofia M.
This is my favourite perfume of all time. It smells sweet but also like flowers. It‘s really elegant and you can smell it all day. I also get a lot of compliments about it and could just recommend it if you like those kind of perfumes.
member-bc5e8
Hola, este perfume lo utiliza mi madre, realmente es muy bueno, no se el valor exacto pero no cuesta muy barato, realmente es muy bueno y tiene el mejor aroma que conozco dura demasiado, como tres o cuatro días por mas que te bañes, realmente lo recomiendo.
Div N.
Paris
In my top 3 Perfumes ! Insane longevity and sillage. The scent is sweet but not too much ! On my in Fall and winter ! 100% recommend

Looking for your answer?