Kenzo 'Flower' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY KENZO

Introduced by Kenzo in 2000, Kenzo 'Flower' is a floral, powdery fragrance. This eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce size. Design house: Kenzo Scent name: Flower Launch date: 1995 Gender: Women's Eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-oz spray Features a blend of floral, powdery fragrance with a blend of wild hawthorne, bulgarian rose, parma violet, cassia, hedione, cyclosal, opoponax, white musk and vanilla Recommended for casual wear We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great everyday perfume. It has a light airy fragrance with some floral hints. The best way to describe the smell is to say it has a sweet, floral baby powder scent. It's quite soothing and lasts hours. I feel like I always smell freshly bathed, even when I'm not.
Alessandra M.
Alessandra M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is lovely. I really like how sweet, fresh and ligth it is. I use it almost every morning and it stay all day long without being vanished. The soul of this fragrans is definitely flowers, but it´s not the tipical cloying floral perfume. I love it
Krojana S.
Krojana S.
Jacksonville, FL
This scent is my daily perfume. It's a lovely, light floral scent but at the same time it reminds me of a spicy baby powder. It's an odd description but that's what it smells like. I would still recommend it though, I love it.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
This scent is light and fresh. Every time I wear it I have people ask me what I'm wearing because they like it so much. Good scent for day or night. Not overpowering.
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
7777
Beauty Junkie Expert

my perfume for occasions special super, I love it, it has a very soft, sweet and yet exotic smell, I'm giving my boyfriend for an anniversary and definitely one of the best gifts I've received, I love a thousand stars for this fragrance.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Leander, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells very fresh. Has a light airy scent to it. It smells like flowers. This pefrume is great for anyone looking for a light perfume, nothing overpowering.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Pico Rivera, CA
Beautiful soft fragrance. The only one I use now. Light fresh and beautifully presented in a unique bottle. It's lasting fragrance stays even after showering.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
LOVE the scent of this amazing kenzo perfume. I also love the bottle detail. The scent of this perfume lasts a very long time and works very well. I recommend it to anyone.
Eleanor B.
Eleanor B.
Brighton, UK
Reminds me of a simpler time! One of my first ever perfumes, sweet, lovely and oh so floral, but not in a horrible way! Love it.