MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerKenzo
'Flower' Women's 34-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray

Kenzo 'Flower' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray

by Kenzo

Introduced by Kenzo in 2000, Kenzo 'Flower' is a floral, powdery fragrance. This eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce size. Design house: Kenzo Scent name: Flower Launch date: 1995 Gender: Women's Eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-oz spray Features a blend of floral, powdery fragrance with a blend of wild hawthorne, bulgarian rose, parma violet, cassia, hedione, cyclosal, opoponax, white musk and vanilla Recommended for casual wear We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenzo 'Flower' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
This perfume here has been one of my favorites ever used. The scent is so intoxicating and unique and the staying power is amazing. I've been using this scent on and off for over 10+ years now. The best way to describe this scent would be a powdery field of flowers , the rose notes are just magical mixed with the smells of sweet powdery vanilla. On a scale of 1 to 10 this perfume is a 10 when it comes to the mixture and blend. I've never smelt anything near close. The bottle is absolute luxe and fits the scent perfectly. The staying power is forever as well, just a few sprays one in the hair and its lasts all day. I recieve so many compliments from men and women on a regular basis !! If you are looking for that "wow" factor in a perfume then this is definitely the One!! I hope Kenzo never stops making it!!
Meg B.
Seattle, WA
“Flower” by Kenzo is the most feminine, delicate, beautiful fragrance ever. I found it when I was studying abroad in Paris. I was so happy when I ran out I was able to find it in the States at Sephora! It’s not offensive at all. You only need one spritz. I think it’s totally work appropriate, and very sensual for going out as well. My husband loves it! It’s the only perfume I wear. I don’t use it every day because I don’t want to get used to the smell - it’s that good. I want the amazing experience every time I wear it. It’s too special for every day. I really can’t say enough good things about this scent. *It’s also the only perfume that doesn’t trigger my migraines. Kenzo 'Flower' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray
Leslie B.
Leander, TX
Smells very fresh. Has a light airy scent to it. It smells like flowers. This pefrume is great for anyone looking for a light perfume, nothing overpowering.
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
my perfume for occasions special super, I love it, it has a very soft, sweet and yet exotic smell, I'm giving my boyfriend for an anniversary and definitely one of the best gifts I've received, I love a thousand stars for this fragrance.
Hestia S.
Orange, CA
This was my very first perfume I used in my life! Scent is floral and the scent lasts quite awhile. I love the packaging designs and it just adds up something more on my powder room. Somewhat baby powder smell too, so if you're not into this scent, maybe this perfume isn't for you.
Jen R.
Sumter
This is by far one of my most favorite perfumes. I love the floral scent. It gives my skin a nice sweet smell but still mature and not too childish.
Brittany P.
Littleton, CO
This is a classic. I first had this in high school, and in loved it. Over the many years, my tastes have changed, and it’s powdery and flowery to me, but I still know it’s a beautiful quality scent. If you like powders or florals, try this!
Angelica C.
Santa Clara, CA
I did love it. This is so good, but I think is more for a “40s Woman”, definitely good. I like also the packaging, and it’s quiet long lasting. Used once and did not finish, as I the found “my One”.
Dawn P.
Sykesville, MD
With a closet full of various scents, this is by far my favorite. It smells feminine and classy.
Crystal C.
Wellington, FL
One of the best perfumes of all time. It’s a rose petalish smell. There isn’t another smell to compare it to.

Looking for your answer?