Kenzo Flower in the Air Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz uploaded by Estefany Rd30665 G.Kenzo Flower in the Air Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz uploaded by Sunshine F.

BY KENZO

Kenzo Flower in the Air Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Does this perfume actually smell like flowers? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Estefany Rd30665 G.
MIAMI, FL
Flower in the air starts with a bang on my skin. it's fruity & floral & fresh. The first thought that popped in my head was "this is like flower by Kenzo with sugar added in". Definitely NOT for me. This perfume follows the general "rules" perfume houses today seem to be throwing at us in Sephora. In summer it should be all about the fruity floral, sweet, fresh scents. Then in winter it's all about the sweet, caramelly vanilla with a hint(!) of musk. I'm bored!
I find myself turning to Indie perfume houses more & more. I want to smell something different, not have some formulaic soulless perfume thrown at me. Scent is so personal, yet the industry seems to be insisting on being pleasing instead of on being innovative, creative or making me discover. Sigh...rant over. All this t say that Flower by Kenzo smells nice, it's your usual fruity, floral fresh summer scent :)
Carole L.
New Rochelle , NY
Light, feminine, outstanding, floral, sweet and young spirit: that's how I can describe this amazing fragrance. It just suits fine for daylight and night occasions. Try it!
cecilia r.
Most perfumes have a very strong smell and it fades during the day , but this one has become one of my favorites in my opinion the smell is not so strong but it strong enough to last
Milly A.
Pacifica
Kenzo is my all time favorite, even when I was in high school. The smell last long. I will forever be loyal with kenzo
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This perfume is amazing smells like a very romantic scent for a woman very pretty i just love it !!
María P.
This is my favorite perfum in the world, the smell last long, very sweet and romantic, my husband love him!.
Mafer M.
Aguascalientes
Este perfume me encanto, de verdad que tiene un olor muy agradable y que dura muchas horas y la presentación es muy bonita!
Fabiola R.
Tegucigalpa, Distrito Central
It is a fragrance for women who want to feel free, fresh ... the combination of poppy with gardenia and other ingredients make this magnificent formula. I wish again to have it in my hands. It makes you dream, it makes you fly, it makes you feel free. I recommend it!
Britney P.
It so good I love it I love it it smell like rose and flowers I love it so much
Chrissy P.
Does this perfume actually smell like flowers?