Kenzo Flower In The Air Eau de Parfum uploaded by Griseda H.

BY KENZO

Kenzo dreams of lightness and absolute freedom. A fresh look at the poppy scent, Flower in the Air is the new emblematic fragrance that inspires the freedom to follow new dreams. Notes: Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Rose, Cedarwood, Musk. Style: Feminine. Fresh. Poetic. see more...

Inga S.
I bought it at the duty free store just to try. I have been using it for a year now. The bottle is very elegant, goes along with the scent. It’s very light, it is Flower. Very elegant and good for every day use or romantic evening.
Sumin L.
This is the fragrance that I would die for!! I use them every morning and my friends ask me what I used and I would tell them that I use this one. It’s really light and simple there is something special about this specific brand that I haven’t experience from the previous fragrances. I would use this anytime everywhere.. Kenzo Flower In The Air Eau de Parfum
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Flower in the area has a similar baseline to most Kenzo perfumes which are light, sweet and powdery such as Kenzo Flower however Flower in the Air has an additional layer of floral notes. I am usually not crazy are floral perfumes but this one isn't too overpowering. The bottle is very pretty as well. I still prefer Kenzo Flower to this one.
Lily M.
Pageland, SC
I love this perfume! It smells amazing, and it's definitely one of my favorites. It comes in a cute little glass bottle, the scent is sweet but not too too sweet!
Phung T.
Auburn, WA
This perfume is really special. Depending on types skin and sweat, it will give you different smell after 5 to 10 minutes. On my skin, it smell fresh, not too sweet. I truly love it.
Griseda H.
I like this parfume a lot. Its floral scent is amazing. The price is also good and I would recommend this to those how likes floral scent. It is a parfum I like to smell every season.
Ashly O.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my FAVORITE perfume. Love how it smells fresh but sweet at the same time. I always find myself going back to it.
adrianna d.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this perfume it's just right it's not strong but it's sweet and long lasting and the packaging is so cute .
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Not really into florals scents but this was subtle and I was able to stand it. Probably wouldn't choose to buy
mariangel a.
Me fascina la fragancia es muy buena, mi madre lo usa y su olor perdura todo el día. Es uno de mi favoritos
Jewell Q.
How does this perfume work?

Amazon