Kenzo Flower In The Air Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gris H.

BY KENZO

Kenzo dreams of lightness and absolute freedom. A fresh look at the poppy scent, Flower in the Air is the new emblematic fragrance that inspires the freedom to follow new dreams. Notes: Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Rose, Cedarwood, Musk. Style: Feminine. Fresh. Poetic. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Phung T.
Phung T.
Auburn, WA
This perfume is really special. Depending on types skin and sweat, it will give you different smell after 5 to 10 minutes. On my skin, it smell fresh, not too sweet. I truly love it.
Lily M.
Lily M.
I love this perfume! It smells amazing, and it's definitely one of my favorites. It comes in a cute little glass bottle, the scent is sweet but not too too sweet!
Ashly O.
Ashly O.
Newport News , VA
This is my FAVORITE perfume. Love how it smells fresh but sweet at the same time. I always find myself going back to it.
adrianna d.
adrianna d.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume it's just right it's not strong but it's sweet and long lasting and the packaging is so cute .
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
miami, FL
Me fascina la fragancia es muy buena, mi madre lo usa y su olor perdura todo el día. Es uno de mi favoritos
Amber b.
Amber b.
Philadelphia, PA
SO light and beautiful!!!! It's smells fresh and clean & lasts all day ❤️ I am in love!!!
Samy C.
Samy C.
So far an excellent perfume. Long duration. Undoubtedly something every woman should have
Pauline K.
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
A very fresh and sweet perfume that isn't too cloying or nauseatingly sweet.
Zaneta O.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Flower in the area has a similar baseline to most Kenzo perfumes which are light, sweet and powdery such as Kenzo Flower however Flower in the Air has an additional layer of floral notes. I am usually not crazy are floral perfumes but this one isn't too overpowering. The bottle is very pretty as well. I still prefer Kenzo Flower to this one.
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this parfume a lot. Its floral scent is amazing. The price is also good and I would recommend this to those how likes floral scent. It is a parfum I like to smell every season.
Jewell Q.
Jewell Q.
How does this perfume work?