Kenzo Flower Essentielle Kenzo Flower By Kenzo Essentielle Eau-de-parfume Spray, 1.5-Ounce uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY KENZO

Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
The packaging to this perfume is amazing. It is great for young girls. This is the perfect size for any girl and the perfect smell for a first perfume for a young girl. It is expensive of 72$ but the smell really stands out and catches everyone's attention. Great for night out or a gift! I recommend this product!
Emily S.
At first I really didn't know how I felt about this fragrance. It's floral, powdery, with a hint of vanilla. Definitely not a summer scent! It lasts for HOURS and it can be a bit strong. A little goes a long way. Plus the packaging is beautiful
Eva K.
His is a lovely, light, floral scent. Feminine and modern all at the same time. It isn't overpowering, but just right. The bottle is lovely too / tall and tapered. This scent changes drastically based on the person wearing it, which I like.
VE382650 Cris G.
Miami, Florida
I have a lot of time using it. It's perfect for me because is delicious, sophisticated and soft. I prefer to use at night. i'ts good bottle because you can go see how much is letf to the product And you can buy in many places. I recommend it!
Leah C.
My absolute favorite perfume! The smell is sweet, light, and smells good on everyone. It is not overwhelming or too heavy. A little pricey, but well worth it, especially if you're like me, and use perfume occasionally.
Ebone H.
los angeles, CA
I slept on this fragrances for so many years. Now it is one of may favorites. Soft, nice flowery fragrance that last all day. I have purchase at least five bottle for family and friends.
Priscilla D.
Flower by Kenzo is an amazing fragance! It has a flowerish and powderish tone with a vanilla undertone. It is really pricy but it's definitely worth the deal!
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Known this product since I was in high school. I fell in love with its subtle floral scent that is soft and chic. stays on too all day. a little goes a long way
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
Amazing fragance, is so sweet and soft, mix perfect with my own body essence, one of my favorites parfum, higly recommeded, and the presentation is BEAUTIFUL!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
My absolute favorite perfume for many years now. I get so many compliments. Subtle yet the scent lasts most of the day. Floral scent is sublime.
Huanne H.
Jersey City, NJ
I really like this fragrance but I'm needing to switch it up. Are there any similar powdery florals you would recommend?
TyAngela B.
Hamtramck, MI
I have been looking for a really great smelling perfume that lasts for hours. How long does this perfume stay on?