Kenzo Flower Essentielle Kenzo Flower By Kenzo Essentielle Eau-de-parfume Spray, 1.5-Ounce uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY KENZO

Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging to this perfume is amazing. It is great for young girls. This is the perfect size for any girl and the perfect smell for a first perfume for a young girl. It is expensive of 72$ but the smell really stands out and catches everyone's attention. Great for night out or a gift! I recommend this product!
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I really didn't know how I felt about this fragrance. It's floral, powdery, with a hint of vanilla. Definitely not a summer scent! It lasts for HOURS and it can be a bit strong. A little goes a long way. Plus the packaging is beautiful
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
His is a lovely, light, floral scent. Feminine and modern all at the same time. It isn't overpowering, but just right. The bottle is lovely too / tall and tapered. This scent changes drastically based on the person wearing it, which I like.
Leah C.
My absolute favorite perfume! The smell is sweet, light, and smells good on everyone. It is not overwhelming or too heavy. A little pricey, but well worth it, especially if you're like me, and use perfume occasionally.
Ebone H.
los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I slept on this fragrances for so many years. Now it is one of may favorites. Soft, nice flowery fragrance that last all day. I have purchase at least five bottle for family and friends.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Flower by Kenzo is an amazing fragance! It has a flowerish and powderish tone with a vanilla undertone. It is really pricy but it's definitely worth the deal!
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent. It's fresh and not overpowering. Best of all, my picky husband likes it!😁
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
My absolute favorite perfume for many years now. I get so many compliments. Subtle yet the scent lasts most of the day. Floral scent is sublime.
monica l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kenzo Flower is truly a everyday go-to perfume. The scent is very subtle and long-lasting. This is one of my favorite go-to scents.
Mozhan  A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom had this perfume and I loved it. Smells like roses which I love! It has a very soft powdery scent. Would be great to use after a shower.
TyAngela B.
Hamtramck, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a really great smelling perfume that lasts for hours. How long does this perfume stay on?
Huanne H.
Jersey City, NJ
I really like this fragrance but I'm needing to switch it up. Are there any similar powdery florals you would recommend?