Kenzo

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a light and automatic floral perfume that isn’t overly flowery. Is a sensual and romantic fragrance. With notes of Pink Pepper, Bulgarian Rose, White Musk and Vanilla. There’s a powdery freshness that adds a graceful touch it it. This is the ultimate floral perfume that’s ultra feminine, sophisticated and classic. It’s delicate and beautiful, a fresh fragrant bouquet of untouched flowers blooming in spring. Some floral scents are overpowering, strong notes that irritate, but this perfume just the opposite. Wearing this uplifts my spirits and makes me feel beautiful. Soft and refreshing this is a fragrance you can wear everyday no matter the occasion. A classic scent that will never go out of style. If your a fan of flowery light scents then I recommend you give this a try.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
One spray of this and you're brought to a beautiful garden full of a variety of flowers. There's a lady like way about this scent that leaves a beautiful sensation in the nose. Not being a fan of floral scents, I knew I had to have it after that first spray of a sample. It'll forever be on my shelf (hopefully.)
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Amo este perfume realmente lo amo tanto, su olor, su frescura, un olor que me traslada a un ambiente lleno de flores, un medio ambiente natural con su olor peculiar, me gusta para mí y para poder regalar a mis amigos y familiares, quiero muchos de estos perfumes y toda la línea de kenzo Flower [product:kenzo-flower-essentielle-eau-de-parfum-spray-45ml15oz]