Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum, 3.3 fl. oz.

by Kenzo

Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum, 3.3 fl. oz. Details Kenzo "Flower" eau de parfum. Top notes: hawthorn and cassis. Middle notes: rose, jasmine, and violet. Base notes: Opoponax, vanilla, and white musk. 100mL/3.3 fl. oz. Designer About KENZO: The colorful world of Kenzo was born in 1970 with the opening of founder Kenzo Takada's Paris boutique. Piecing together clothes from fabric scraps found at flea sales, Takada, now retired, took France by storm with his clashing prints, global influences, and exuberant imagination. Under the stewardship of Creative Directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony, Kenzo today taps into the brand's original DNA to offer reissued safari-themed prints and tiger sweatshirts alongside fresh new designs loyal to the label's history and love of spontaneity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum, 3.3 fl. oz.!
Mia R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum, 3.3 fl. oz. uploaded by Mia R.
Purchased at: Macy's
A family member has given me their bottle of Kenzo Flower. It smells like baby powder to me and it’s such a comforting scent :) nice, slim bottle which can fit any hands. I don’t know the price, so sadly I can’t speak on that.
Saraith R.
Ridgewood, NY
I used to love this perfume. It’s kind of sweet but it smells amazing on my skin. I used it more on regular day tho. But i remember it was long lasting, all my friends used to love it too !
Naz M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the ONLY eau de toilette I wear! Nothing compares to it, for me, except for this other amazing smelling pink bottle I tried at Bloomies a few years ago, in the $300ish range however I will buy that one day just to enjoy through a few years span. But this is my daily scent. So now, during the pandemic I ran out of it literally a week prior and I’m not the same person without my scent! Originally I tried this flower scent on at the Kenzo store in NYC in the late 90’s. I fell in love with it! Every time I would try a different perfume just because, I would end up going back to my beautiful bottle of Kenzo Flower. I used to keep the empty bottles years back bc they were too pretty to toss☺️. I’ve been without my signature scent for 3 months now and my thing was to go to Bloomies or Sephora and smell new scents and end up buying this every time Bc it was always, still my favorite. May sound silly, but I’ve never ordered a glass perfume bottle though the mail. I guess a part of me stayed old school and liked to physically walk in for my perfume purchase when I’m running low. This is a post with a question attached I guess. Anyone order their glass perfumes online and do they get delivered just fine without breakage ? TIA (thanks in advance). And if you like a distinct light floral scent that doesn’t smell overwhelm you (or others) and smells perfect, Kenzo flower 🌺. It’s a classic for me.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
One of my must have scents, I’ve gone through multiple bottles. It is such a clean, classic scent. I don’t like overpowering scents so this is perfect for me. Always available to find at Ulta or Sephora.
Tara F.
Philadelphia
I love this soft, floraly scent - perfect for spring, summer and fall! I first tried it when I was 12 or 13 and have had it on my shelf since!
Sarah J.
Palo Alto, CA
Beautiful scent, light, and feminine. I could wear this on all occasions. Kenzo's products are always spot on, and this is my second from the brand.
Elena S.
Allentown
One of the best exotic fragrances. Staying power and silage is amazing. This parfum is an Art. The bottle it’s self is a unique
Skin D.
Harlingen, TX
Gorgeous smell. Unfortunately my bottle broke pretty early through it. Not even half way. And I’m honestly really sad about that. I can’t bring myself to buy another because I feel so guilty
Britta A.
Ostrhauderfehn , Niedersachsen
Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum, 3.3 fl. oz. uploaded by Britta A.
Ein schöner blumig-frischer Duft,der für Frauen jeden Alters geeignet ist.Neben der roten Mohnblume besticht der Duft durch die bulgarische Rose,Vanille,weisser Mochus und sizilianische Zitrone.Er ist nicht schwer und hält lange an.
alex V.
Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum, 3.3 fl. oz. uploaded by alex V.
Perfume de agradable y duradera aroma ideal para utilizar en fiestas y cócteles donde quieres dejar huellas, lo utilizo desde mis 15 años que mi madre me lo regaló por primera vez y desde entonces siempre está men no stock.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...