BY KENZO

This fragrance evokes the slow and sensuous journey of a couple traveling through Asia. Imagine a voyage punctuated by chance encounters, bursts of laughter, and smiles. At every stop, a bird accompanies, symbolizing the flare of love and the freedom of travel. Soft sensations, pictures, and perfumes come to life. Cool floral top notes join a vanillic heart and a beautiful base of woody notes and a clean musk.

Notes:
Rice Steam, Vanilla, Tanakha Wood, Musk, Cherry Blossom, Frangipani Blossom.
Style:
Soft. Sensual. Feminine.

Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this to be a dupe for Hypnotic poision based off what other reviews have said. It is unfortunately not an exact match but very close, although it's a very nice perfume all on its own if not comparing it to Hypnotic. It does have very similar notes to Hypnotic poison, but It is missing the "warmth" that hypnotic has. I want to say it has more of a cooler finish on it. It gives off an essence similar to D & G light blue, which to me is the scent of powder. So if you mixed D & G with Dior you would get this scent. At first I didn't know how to feel about it because I don't really care for powder scents, but it's only in the dry down of this and it's not completely overwhelming. I think once I stopped expecting it to be like Dior's then I actually started to appreciate.
Grissel C.
New Castle , DE
I love this perfume, it is very rich, sweet without being cloying, it is a delicate scent that obsessed me for a long time until it finally came into my hands. I use it for any occasion, I feel it is not a heavy aroma but it lasts on the skin, it is one of my favorites, I would buy it again if I ran out.
Katherine A.
Although this has been around for a while now, I recently fell in love ALL OVER AGAIN with it. I remember when the commercial came out on TV some years ago, I feel in love with it just for it and the song. But then, I got to smell it and it was overpowering amazing. It's floral buy sweet without being too sweet and also a little but velvety. It's so deliciously femenine, and I think it suits all personalities.
Roe W.
I like the kenzo brand. I have used this particular scent for a while-though it is not my everyday scent, I use it here and there.

For me, the initial scent is heavy on the vanilla and cherry blossom. As it dries down, I start liking it a little more because of the musky floral tone that comes thru. For some reason, the musk never really takes over, so depending on my mood - the scent can give me a headache because I smell this overly sweet scent with a hint of musk. I also don't like the staying power for this perfume.

Christina M.
Austin, TX
Sugar milk and steamed rice. What I imagine a cold, crisp winter day to feel like under a white cherry blossom tree in Japan. It's a really silky smelling fragrance, if such a thing exists. It's oriental and sweet, a little gourmand and a little woods. Sorry Gwen Stefani - I know you tried to capture Japan in your Harajuku line but you were way off. Kenzo Amour is on target. I recommend this for winter wear; day or night. Snuggle up with some green tea next to your fireplace and enjoy. Simply beautiful.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This is a lovely comfort scent, it is a creamy scent with notes of rice. This always makes me think of a powdery rice pudding. I love wearing this to bed in the winter. The bottle colors don't mean different scents, the different sizes of bottles are each their own color.
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
A journey of love. . . The slow and sensuous journey of a couple through Asia, punctuated by encounters, bursts of laughter and smiles, soft sensations, pictures and perfumes brimming with life. KenzoAmour, a soft, sensual, serene fragrance with a floral, woody scent. Floral notes: Frangipani blossoms, Cherry blossoms. Woody notes: Thanaka wood, Incense. Soft notes: Thai Rice Steam, Vanilla, White tea
Serina D.
Ormond Beach , FL
Not surprised that no one knows about this fragrance. It's not sold in most department stores. So sad because its a beautiful, classy, strong and powerful scent. ilovemydog the bottle. It is no longer sold in luxury stores, but you can find it on ebay!
Traci F.
The shape of this bottle alone is prompt myself to purchase however I don't much like the sent for my own taste it seems a bit heavy but what an a zing pa kage
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
This bottle is very phallic, very artsy. I wasn't aware of this brand until I saw this product on TJ Maxx. I wasn't in love with the fragrance so I gifted it.
Kelli C.
What does this fragrance smell like? The bottle caught my eye and that might be enough to buy it but I am curious as to what it smells like as well.
Merlyn C.
Clover, SC
It is a little bit sweet but not too much, I've been using it for two years now. My boyfriend loves it!

Sephora