BY KENZO

Floral Woody Fragrance A gentle sensual floral woody musk. Launched by the design house of Kenzo in 2006. This fragrance features notes of frangipani, cherry blossom, white tea, sandalwood, amber, vanilla, balsamic and musky notes. see more...

Grissel C.
I love this perfume, it is very rich, sweet without being cloying, it is a delicate scent that obsessed me for a long time until it finally came into my hands. I use it for any occasion, I feel it is not a heavy aroma but it lasts on the skin, it is one of my favorites, I would buy it again if I ran out.
Carolina M.
Perfume duradero en la piel, el aroma no es abrumador, lo puedes disfrutar bastante bien! Utilizarlo en cualquier ocasión.. Super recomendado
Loralye J.
YPSILANTI, MI
This perfume is pretty good. Not my all time favorite but it was still a pretty good perfume that someone picked out for me as a present!