BeveragesCoffee & TeaStarbucks
Kenya African Blend - Whole (255g)

Kenya African Blend - Whole (255g)

by Starbucks

For this refined blend, we started with coffee from Kenya and then coaxed out its bright sweetness and balanced East African beans. Every Intriguing sip reveals hints of tropical fruit and brown sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kenya African Blend - Whole (255g)!
keeley S.
Demorest, GA
I love this coffee. i use a coffee grinder to grind it and it just tastes so much better than pre-ground coffee. it gives me so much more energy and i think it’s a great price. i would definitely recommend this to anyone. it’s my go-to coffee.
valentina A.
quilpue
Me encanta el sabor el olor de este café, no soy experta en cafe, pero he probado varías marcas y esta es muy rica
member-a4b3b
I really enjoy the exotic taste however the aftertaste can be slightly overpowering. The smell is amazing however.
yorda K.
I love this blend it so strong 💪 and keeps me energetic! I prefer the Ethiopian one but the option is not listed here form Starbucks
Raj S.
Brampton, ON
Kenya African Blend - Whole (255g) uploaded by Raj S.
Love this coffee blend. Find it to be very rich in flavour and it definitely met my expectations as it is fair grade as well. I would say that this product is very easy to find at your local Starbucks and would recommend it to coffee lovers.

Looking for your answer?