Kentucky Kernal Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour, 10 oz, (Pack of 12)

by Kentucky Kernal

Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour: Delicious baked or fried 10 herbs and spices! A complete seasoned coating Perfect coating for chicken, chops, beef, seafood, vegetables and gravies No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors No sugar added

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kentucky Kernal Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour, 10 oz, (Pack of 12)!
Newton, WV
Kentucky Kernal Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour, 10 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Cynthia H.
Best fried chicken coating on the market! I used to make my own, until my fiance turned me onto this stuff! Not just a time saver but the seasoning is spot on perfection! You know it is amazing when I openly admit it beats any I've ever made in the past! My toddler has been avoiding meat in all forms until we made chicken and waffles with Kentucky Kernel's seasoned flour - he kept saying MORE CHICKEN and did not want any of the waffles! It's a win when a picky toddler will eat it and keep asking for more! Do yourself a favor and try it, share it with friends and enjoy the best season flour on the market! Highly recommended for everyone who eats chicken, cooks or has others cook for them! They also offer it in #glutenfree!