BY KENTUCKY BOURBON BARREL ALE

• Does anyone know of a place to find this is NYC? I am a b...1 Answers
  • Does Total Wine carry this?2 Answers
Tiffany L.
I had my first one of these at the recommendation of one of my college professors. He definitely didn't steer me wrong! I absolutely love the deep rich flavor that this beer offers. A 4 pack is perfect for an evening so you don't end up with all the unnecessary calories but get all the enjoyment and flavor!
Hannah L.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is a slow sipper (at least for me) and with it high alcohol content it can last me for most of a night out. It has sentimental value for me because I was drinking it the night I met my now husband.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
One of my favorite beers of all time! It’s so rich and flavorful. It’s pretty strong so a light beer person wouldn’t like it much, but if you’re a fan of bourbon and a strong beer, it’s perfect for you
Debbie B.
Cridersville, OH
The only beer we buy in our home. Husband is a huge whiskey fan and loves the taste of this beer. Only thing we don't love is the price but you will pay higher costs for better tasting beer.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I bought this as a DIY at home beer tasting with my Boyfriend and I was not expecting to like it. Turns out I LOVE IT! It tastes like butter and it's super smooth! It's pricey but I still highly recommend it
Robbie B.
Columbus, OH
Now this is what I'm talkin' about! Hands down my favorite beer of the over 400+ I've ever tried. Yes, it's strong and has a relatively high ABV... but it is so smooth and delicious! It's amazing in a bottle and even better on draft. I am never not in the mood for KBBA. This is what I would pick if I could only have 1 beer for the rest of my life - and I wouldn't even be sad about that!
Belle B.
Cumming, GA
I don't like bourbon, but I LOVE Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale. I only drink it if I'm not driving, though. I have a low tolerance, and this beer has a high alcohol content. It's a bit more expensive than what I normally buy for my fridge (about $13 for a 4-pack), but I enjoy the treat when I go out to dinner or a bar with friends. The flavor is sweet and full.
Bea B.
Ravenna, OH
I am not much a Ale drinker, but when we took a recent trip to Kentucky we actually tried Kentucky Boubon Barrel Ale. I was very impressed with the taste and it didn't have the gross after taste that most Ales have. This is definitely a favorite of mine. We were so happy to be able to find it back home.
Angel J.
Mckee, KY
This is my go to beer/ale as well as brand while it pricey I only drink it while I'm out celebrating or after a rough day so this is my constant. I feel like for the price it's not worth it but I still drink it because it's local and I'm all about buying local.
Beth G.
This is seriously my favorite beer. It's pricey, but on rare occasions I'll get this as a treat. I'm a huge bourbon fan so I love the slight bourbon taste it has. As a kentucky girl, appreciate a good bourbon product :)
Alexa D.
Does Total Wine carry this?
Daniel M.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone know of a place to find this is NYC? I am a big bourbon drinker and I want to try this so bad!!!