BY KENT MARINE

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Kent Marine Techand#149;I is the most significant breakthrough in marine additive technology in the last five years! Although present in salt mixes iodine is rapidly used up in the system and removed through protein skimming ozone and filtration. Whereas other iodine supplements only last a few days Techand#149;I Iodine supplement provides iodine in a unique triple release system for sustained availability to invertebrates over weeks of time and#149; Provides free iodine iodide and timed release iodide and#149; Hobbyists report reproduction in corals that have not previously reproduced and increased growth rates in sensitive hard and soft corals. and#149; Keeping Xenia is much easier and#149; Corals open fuller and grow faster than ever before! and#149; Assists hard corals and helps prevent bleaching! Kent Marine Techand#149;I is an exciting product! It will revolutionize the keeping of difficult marine invertebrates! Considerations for use Techand#149;I provides free iodine and iodide immediately and a timed release system which continues to provide available iodide over many weeks. Test kits will not read the timed release iodide and may not register the free iodine. Do not exceed the recommended dosage without testing and do not exceed seawater level of either iodine or iodide if measuring with a kit. Carefully observe animals while using. If negative reactions are noted discontinue use and resume a week later at half dose. Actually iodineiodide testing is unnecessary just dose as directed. If you plan to use Techand#149;I Iodine supplement while ozone is in use be careful. The ozone can release all of the iodine in Techand#149;I at once so carefully observe your animals on a daily basis and discontinue use if necessary. Techand#149;I is designed for use by experienced hobbyists who are able to judge negative reactions by inhabitants. If you are inexperienced or use ozone and you want to be totally safe use Concentrated Iodine Supplement instead of this product! see more...

Review (1)