BY KENT MARINE

• I'm starting a other saltwater and is it easy to use1 Answers
  • How nice is this in comparison to other reef salt mixes? My boyfrie...2 Answers
  • How does this product work for smaller doggies?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
This salt mix is pretty good! Me and my boyfriend have tried tons of different brands and mixes for our tank but this one is one of the best. We like it mostly because it clears and settles pretty fast so our tank isn't foggy for a couple hours, more like just half an hour or so. It also seems to be easier to get to the correct salt levels with this mix. Pretty good so far!
Tara S.
Tara S.
Lynchburg, VA
We love this reef salt for our saltwater tank. It mixes quickly and the water clears faster than with other brands we have tried.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
If you decide you need reef salt, definitely go with this brand. Works very well and had no problems.
Kimberly y.
Kimberly y.
Hammond, IN
I used this for my fish about a month ago and i eill definitely buy it again its very good
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This makes your tank clear faster , very good item .. I recommend this item for anyone !!
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
This salt mixes well and fast I would recommend the reef salt to anyone that needs it
Karla B.
Karla B.
We have set up our first saltwater fish tank. We bought this salt mix because it was cheaper when buying in bulk. It mixed in with our water really fast making it easy to obtain the correct salinity level. We used about 1 bag for our 55 gallon tank. We were told it is good to have extra bags laying around because you need it during the monthly water changes.
Amy G.
Amy G.
This salt mixes very well and settles fast. this is a great mixture for at home fish tanks.
Saphire A.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is really good for those people who are worried that the salt may be too high or too low. Their are so many good things about this it makes you think your fish are getting there nutrition . But it is pretty costly so check prices before bought.
Claire G.
Claire G.
This is great. It doesn't damage any coral or fish. I highly recommend this
Kike C.
Kike C.
spain valencia 46013
This product seems very original and new hope to have it is that has very appetizing but the flavor is not will it be good?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
How does this product work for smaller doggies?
Carla H.
Carla H.
How nice is this in comparison to other reef salt mixes? My boyfriend just got a salt water tank
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I'm starting a other saltwater and is it easy to use