BY KENT

Kent's pursuit of perfection assures the quality will remain long after the price is forgotten.G B Kent & Sons Ltd, manufacturers of brushes since the eighteenth century is one of the oldest established companies in Great Britain. Kent Brushes (as they are now more commonly known) was founded in 1777 by William Kent in the reign of George III. Kent holds a pre-eminent place in the history of brush making, with an unbroken record of excellence in the quality of its production which has been recognized by the granting of Royal Warrants for nine reigns. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation. Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly, Kent are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand. see more...

Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
This guy is high quality and high performance, wrapped in a high class package complete with British "By Royal Appointment" emblem on the handle. This brush is easy on the scalp, even for those of us with some minor hair management issues. It feels good in the hand, with just a bit of heft. I like the way my hair looks, somewhat fuller and definitely parallel after use. It is expensive but worth the money. Having used it for some months now, I think it will last a loooong time. I recommend it to you.
Jordan H.
Sagamore Hills, OH
By royal hair brush, it's gentle on the scalp and my hair has never looked better I swear it has given it a second life and more sheen
Angel F.
This brush is excellent it is easy on the scalp and the bristle are very fine!
Nicole P.
Whose man (that doesn't have long hair) actually uses a hair brush? I know that my man with use a comb sometimes.