BY KENSINGTON TECHNOLOGY

• "Had it for a very long time and still going strong." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Exeter, PA
Just purchased one for my mother in law. She couldn't understand at first how it can be washed but after a good explanation she grasped the concept. We ended up getting her one with little birds on it.
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Enjoying using the Kensington Technology Kensington Pro Fit Washable Keyboard. I don't think I will switch to another keyboard.
Megan S.
I have never had a problem from my keyboard. I'm very satisfied. Had it for a very long time and still going strong.
Tina A.
Canyon Country, CA
I have this and it gets dusty but my mom cleans it and it still works but the buttons break quickly
Margaret K.
Nashville, TN
I love using this keyboard - it works exactly for what I need it for. and is a great size.
Margaret K.
Nashville, TN
Who else uses this product?