BY KENSINGTON #17 in Cell Phone Accessories

Kensington SafeGrip K67792AM Carrying Case for iPad, Charcoal, Black: SafeGrip preserves everything kids and educators love about the iPad, while adding rugged, padded protection the K-6 classroom demands Burly handle made for kid-sized hands that not only prevents drops and accidents but even doubles as a handy 2-position stand for viewing and typing Features a stylus holder, since a stylus can really help keep oily fingers off the screen while also aiding accuracy see more...

Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Kensington SafeGrip K67792AM Carrying Case for iPad, Charcoal, Black I purchased this in pink for my daughters IPad mini. Works great sturdy and very affordable. Has that rubbery feel has done a great job at perfecting the iPad from falls. Would recommend.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I love this case. If you throw your Ipad it wont break. Its like a jail cell around your IPad. This product did meet expectations. I really enjoy this product. It is quiet hard to open the case but it is easy to use. I do recommend this to you if you have toddlers and children.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
Current cover on my sons tablet. It's okay. I like the material. I like the handle and the buttons are easily accessible which is very important. The handle is bendable which doubles as a stand but because of the material it really doesn't stand as its supposed to. So you end up having to lay it on something.
Emily W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this case and it's great for kids to use and I love that I can carry my iPad by this handle. However... GET A SCREEN PROTECTOR. This case is only great for the rubber and handle. It does not protect against the screen. I know this because I now have a 2 inch scratch on my iPad from who knows what while this case was on it. 😖
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these cases for my little brother he has autism and he loves grabbing the iPad and wiggling all over the place. The handle makes him not want to throw it. Great product
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
I LIKE THIS COOL CASE AND THE SIZE OF IT ITS REALLY LOOKS NICE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS CASE SO NICE FROM THE LOOK OF IT YOU COULD CARRY A LOT OF STUFF IN IT
Stefanie B.
Techie Expert Level 3
this are perfect for little kids and there very strong and easy to use and they come in many colors to use and best feature is the handle to hold on to o
Yaquelin V.
San Antonio , TX
Love I love this product I love it because it’s so useful! You can stand up your tablet ! Which is amazing I love it ! It’s so easy to use! Affordable!
Janice A.
Love this case I have one for my son he love to throw everything but the only thing is that doesn't bring screen protector but after all is great
Lizeth G.
This is really cool , every time I want to watch a movie I hang it on the wall and that's how I watch movies. Its like a mini TV on the wall.