Kensington K97326WW Mead Trapper Keeper Universal Case for 9"-10" Tablets, Blue

BY KENSINGTON

Kensington K97326WW Mead Trapper Keeper Universal Case for 9"-10" Tablets: Lightweight case with Mead-inspired cover design securely holds 9"-10" tablet Magnetic flap securely closes folio Multi-position stand provides a range of viewing options Silicone 4-Corner Base uses stay straps that come up and over the tablet to hold it in place Soft interior lining protects display from scratches Unobstructed access to charging port and front camera Color: blue see more...

Kensington K97326WW Mead Trapper Keeper Universal Case for 9"-10" Tablets, Blue
Beth C.
Russellville, AL
Memories...This was the most important school supply and definitely the first sought after. It made everything about school so much easier. Folders to keep your assignments, notes, and of course, letters to your BFF all separated and sorted, and it even stored your notebook. This was the all-in-one accessory that made school more fun!
Kylar O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Great cover for an iPad to help make sure it's protected and safe from any leaks of drops !easy to use and place on your pad or tablet!
Megan B.
Madison, WI
80s nostalgia, but still practical for the kiddos these days. I used it everyday as a kid and now I recommend it to middle schoolers.
Leah E.
Light weight, slim, and durable. I enjoy using this case for its sleek design.
Evelyn V.
This trapper keeper is useful for college use. I definitely recommend this.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
Very useful. Incase i drop my tablet at least it will have a case around it.
Michelle C.
St. John's
I really love this cover for my iPad. I recently bought another that lasted only a short time. The material in this one was very sturdy and kept my device very protected.
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the quality? Worth it?
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
How long do they last?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.