Ken's Zesty Italian

by Ken's

Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Water, Sugar, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Garlic,* Garlic, Red Bell Pepper,* Onion,* Onion, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Annatto Extract (Color). *Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Zesty Italian!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoRevere, MA
Just ok, I don’t love the flavor of this Italian dressing but it does have a more zingy flavor than a basic Italian. Ive used on salads and in pasta salad before. Not sure I would repurchase.
a month agoWilliamstown, NJ
I bought this for my youngest because she wanted to try an alternative dressing. I like it because you can see all the herbs and spices. A bottle lasts about a month. We use it for salads.
13 days agoProvidence, RI
This is a good standard Italian dressing. It does have sugar in it which is something I tend to avoid but if you like Italian dressing you can’t really go wrong with this one.
a month agoSpokane Vly, WA
I absolutely love using this Zesty Italian dressing when I make pasta salad. It’s a really simple recipe, but it is delicious: Make a package of colored rotini, Rinse in cool water, drain. Put in bowl with package of thawed California blend veggies, a little over a cup of this dressing, and stir. Refrigerate then eat. You can also add olives, mozzarella cheese, and small chunks of pepperoni. So delicious and easy to make.
a month ago
As always I much prefer making my own homemade vinaigrette salad dressing but one always needs some quick helpers to make a fast salad on those busy days. Ken’s salad dressings in general are good to keep on hand. They taste better than many other bottle led salad dressings and Ken’s Zesty Italian is my favorite of Ken’s dressings.
a month ago
I love Italian dressing. This is one of my favorites. I use this in many ways. I use it on my salads. I love making pasta salad with it. One of the ways i like to use it is on my baked chicken. It really is a kitchen staple in my house. I recommend this dressing.
a month agoWarwick, RI
And Grace robot class exist Italian dressing super yummy great with everything and just really good overall cheap always have in the fridge just in case I need to have it anything like that it’s awesome
10 days agoBroken Arrow, OK
My husband uses this as a super yummy marinade for chicken. Super affordable and good quality. Give the bottle a shake to mix everything together and you’re good to go.
2 years ago
This dressing is really good and inexpensive, it’s probably not one that’s on the healthier side but it tastes really good and it’s easy to find in all stores. Ranch is still my go to dressing though, but I have used this on pork chops before too and it tasted amazing.
2 years ago
With just the right amount of oil and vinegar, this salad dressing is one of my favorites. I love the extra zing of flavor over my salad and I also use this for dipping carrots for an afternoon snack.