GroceryPantryKen's
Three Cheese Italian

Ken's Three Cheese Italian

by Ken's

Canola Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Spice, Garlic,* Onion,* Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Onion, Yeast Extract, Paprika (Color), Cornstarch, Annatto (Color). *Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Three Cheese Italian!
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,205 reviews
Ken’s Three Cheese Italian dressing is pretty good. When I tried it I was hesitant. However, I was quite surprised how good it tasted. It has all the great tastes Italian dressings have plus a mild taste of cheese added in. It almost tasted like parmesan cheese with the Italian dressing. The dressing actually tasted great. I would definitely recommend this salad dressing to others.
Jennifer C.
Spencer, NY
Kens brand is one of the most loved for dressing in our home. The three cheese Italian is amazing. The perfect blend of cheese flavors taste so good on my organic greens. The price is affordable @ $2.99. I also use to marinate my chicken breast, leave over night and next day grilled they taste delicious.
Jacqueline B.
Millbrook, AL
I bought this for a pasta salad I was making and it really brought out the flavors. It wasn’t overly acidic but I did accidentally use more than expected. The price is great and Newman’s own does great charity work. Try it out, you might like it too!
Sarah C.
Erie, PA
This is pretty good, no weird aftertaste. I really wish Ken's would put out their Golden Italian in bottle size instead of just in single serving packets. Those packets are hands down the best dressing on the planet
Jessica P.
Jamestown, NY
Love love love this dressing in my salads and even my wraps. Great price value! Take a tortilla of your choice - throw some mayo, your choice of cheese, lettuce greens, meat of your choice and throw this dressing on top and wrap it allll up!
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is in the middle for me, not bad but not great either. Its acceptable to eat at best. I've had worse. It doesn't have much of a cheese flavor to me. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this.
Alyssa H.
Auburn, NY
I love all of kens dressings especially the Russian, inexpensive and tastes good on everything
Teresa W.
Philadelphia, MS
This dressing is awesome. It’s light with a great taste. The price is decent and it goes great with any type of salad and a nice wine.
Jesse H.
Being a Massachusetts guy and wanting to buy local, what better way than to buy salad dressing from Kens?! Kens Three Cheese Italian has great flavor and is not only awesome on salads but also awesome on steak and chicken!
Lisa H.
White, GA
This dressing is so good! It's my go to for pasta salad and is also good to marinate chicken in before throwing on the grill: bold, slightly spicy, love the cheese in it. Perfect!

Looking for your answer?