BY KEN'S

Canola Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Spice, Garlic,* Onion,* Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Onion, Yeast Extract, Paprika (Color), Cornstarch, Annatto (Color). *Dried

Jada J.
Naples, FL
This is in the middle for me, not bad but not great either. Its acceptable to eat at best. I've had worse. It doesn't have much of a cheese flavor to me. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I love cheese on my salads, so this salad dressing is a win for me. I got this salad dressing at Meijer and it was pretty well priced. The taste is great — but I wish it had a little less salt. I’ve been trying to make my own version but it’s never better than this brand.
Lauren W.
This dressing is a good salad dressing. It is on the higher end of sodium. It does make a great marinade. During grilling season, I slice potatoes thin and place them on a nonstick foil lined pan on the grill. (I make sure the foil is built up so the dressing can't run out). I then cover the potatoes in the dressing and cook until they are crunchy. They come out delicious (if you can tolerate salt)
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Wonderful product will definitely purchase continuously very good price and value for what you receive it’s good on so many different recipes and different things. I was very satisfied as with my family
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
Ken’s dressings are extremely tasty but definitely not the healthiest for you. This three cheese Italian is one of my favorites, definitely worth it if you don’t mind the extra calories. I would still recommend.
Ebony G.
This is the only Italian dressing I like to use to make a pasta salad. I like to have this in my salad with my spaghetti. It compliments Italian meals very well.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this stuff! It’s great on salads and even on subs. It seems much healthier to me than other salad dressings such as ranch or thousand island. The price is great as well. I’d love to buy again but I must be blind because I haven’t seen it in a while.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
A good oil bass salad dressing so I feel it is healthier than most. With having the cheese in the dressing you don’t have to add cheese to your salad. It’s not a strong cheese flavor but it is enough to have a great taste in the dressing.
Robin W.
This dressing is delicious especially when you're serving Italian dinners like spaghetti pasta lasagna it is wonderful with a salad it's not expensive easy to find and my family really loves it I recommend it
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Ken's Three Cheese Italian this dressing is pretty good. Not sure how healthy or unhealthy it is but I use it on salads or to make Italian pasta salad etc. available at every grocery store I’m sure