BY KEN'S

1.5 oz in individually sealed single serving pouch. Case of 60 pouches. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Chintil G.
These packet are always available at the salad bar of my local grocery store. They taste great and arereasonably priced.
Tonya D.
Danville , VA
I work at bojangles nad this probably my favorite salad dressing. Sometimes it separated but other than that delicious
Katelyn P.
Elizabeth, PA
Love this kind of dressing! The packets make great grata to take for lunches or even just to keep in the fridge.