Ken's Thousand Island uploaded by Beth H.

BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Chili Sauce (Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste], Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavor, Spice, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder), Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Sweet Pickle Relish (Cucumber, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Mustard Seed, Celery Seed, Onion, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Red Bell Pepper, Turmeric [Color]), Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Mustard Flour, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Onion,* Garlic,* Garlic Powder, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Red Bell Pepper,* Oleoresin Paprika (Color). *Dried

Kayla s.
My nana had me growing up off of this! Always put in my salads even if it’s just lettuce haha. Really tasty blend, kind a hint of spicy but not too much. I love it and highly recommend to try it. I know it’s a lot of calorie in take but every now and then is not too bad 🤷🏼‍♀️
Emily B.
Rapid City, SD
I love this brand. I only use thousand island dressing for Rueben sandwiches and I am very particular about the items I use (no shortcuts here, I only want the best tasting items when I cook). I like that this is not runny and packed with flavor.
Lauren B.
Charlotte
Thousand island is my favorite dressing by far and Kens does not disappoint. It has a restaurant style taste and quality and is a great complement to any salad. Also great as a vegetable dip or sandwich spread!
Brianna E.
Garden Grove, CA
We used to get this thousand island dressing all the time, we mostly used it for burgers and in our tuna salad(which sounds weird but its good i swear). This was probably the best brand we would get
Bernadette W.
USA
This is my favorite salad dressing. I can't even use others after first trying Ken's. Others have a sweetness I do not like. The Ranch is also fantastic. I kinda want to take it to restaurants to use on my salads!
Ariana C.
Marietta, GA
This is definitely the best thousand island dressing I’ve ever had(at home at least) it’s great on everything and I don’t know why. I usually get mine from the grocery store when it’s on sale .
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
I could drink this! My husband and I used to buy 4-5 bottles of this dressing at a time so we always had some on hand for dinner salads. It is really high in fat and calories so we had to switch to homemade or low fat dressings but whenever we want to indulge a little, we grab some of Ken’s Thousand Island!
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great product. Good cost. Big flavor. Tastes homemade. Easy use and read packaging. Lasts a long time. Purchase at my local grocery store. Good for you. I recommend to call my friends for their salad needs.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
We use this instead of ketchup. Lots of fries dipped in this in our house. Really good flavor. Not extremely healthy though. We buy it at target. The price is good. We’re happy with it and will repurchase
Jordann L.
I can eat this. It's probably not my favorite but it also wasn't the worst. It's thick not too watery. The price could be a little better on it and it's expensive for a bottle of dressing.