Ken's Thousand Island

by Ken's

Soybean Oil, Chili Sauce (Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste], Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavor, Spice, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder), Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Sweet Pickle Relish (Cucumber, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Mustard Seed, Celery Seed, Onion, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Red Bell Pepper, Turmeric [Color]), Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Mustard Flour, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Onion,* Garlic,* Garlic Powder, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Red Bell Pepper,* Oleoresin Paprika (Color). *Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Thousand Island!
How would you rate this product?
JENNIFER C.
Foley, AL
I've tried several different Ken's dressings. They are all fantastic!! The thousand island, ranch and honey mustard are my favorites!! No room for any improvement on these dresssings. They are already spot-on...great!!!
Cecilia B.
Savannah, GA
Ken's Thousand Island uploaded by Cecilia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down the best Thousand Island dressing. Love to have these on a summer steak salad! The top could be easier to screw back on. Great price point.Ken's Thousand Island
Cheryl L.
Albemarle, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Ken's Thousand Island is my absolute favorite, it reminds me of homemade thousand island dressing. It's not too tangy and it doesn't take a lot of product on your salad. I'm not lying when I say this is my favorite salad dressing.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Normally I'm a ranch, honey dijon, or vidalia onion dressing kinda person. I normally do not eat thousand island, that is, until I tried this brand. This stuff is fantastic.
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Ken's thousand island dressing is rich, creamy thick and zesty. My family and I use thousand island dressing on sandwiches salads, in recipes and as a dipping sauce. It has a tasty flavor that is memorable.
Reilley L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Smooth creamy and delicious. A little more expensive then big brands but well worth it for the taste. Also delicious on cheeseburgers.
Caitie M.
Buckeye, AZ
Really food brand of thousand. The texture of it is perfect. Taste amazing and goes great with salads or cucumbers.
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
My boyfriend loves using this dressing to make Ruben Sandwiches when I cook corned beef. He likes the flavor, but I've never personally been a fan of thousand island. I'm sure I'll be buying it again, at some point!
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
This salad dressing tastes wonderful. It's at a good price too. Tastes good with salad, carrots, broccoli and burgers!
Amy G.
Marietta, GA
Best dressing. Great quality. Gluten free. Tangy and sweet with just enough spice to counter the sweet. Easy to find anywhere. A family go to. Love on salads and chicken nuggets. Love.

Looking for your answer?