Ken's Thousand Island

by Ken's

Soybean Oil, Chili Sauce (Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste], Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavor, Spice, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder), Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Sweet Pickle Relish (Cucumber, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Mustard Seed, Celery Seed, Onion, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Red Bell Pepper, Turmeric [Color]), Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Mustard Flour, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Onion,* Garlic,* Garlic Powder, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Red Bell Pepper,* Oleoresin Paprika (Color). *Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Thousand Island!
How would you rate this product?
Bernardsville, NJ
Ken's Salad Dressings are hands down my favorite! They are on the healthier side of salad dressings and taste so great! I also like that they have two different sizes that you can buy. I always have Ken's salad dressings on hand in my fridge and pantry. Highly recommend. Making homemade rubens? Can't go wrong with Ken's Thousand Island or Russian dressing!
Greenfield, MA
Ken's Thousand Island is delicious. It's great on a salad or on a sandwich. It's creamy and tangy and so good. Plus, this particular salad dressing is very affordable. It's really hard to think of ways to tell you how good this dressing is, so you're going to have to take my word for it and give it a try.
Renville, MN
This is our favorite Thousand Island dressing. It far surpasses other brands. We use it on salads and sandwiches. There is nothing to improve. The flavor is a perfect blend of sweet, smooth and a hint of zip. I recommend this to people all the time.
Tempe, AZ
This is the best thousand island on the market apart from homemade. Its not too sweet or tangy. You can always find a good deal on it. I eat it with everything lol fries, sandwiches and yes salad. I will continue to buy this.
Texas
Ken's Thousand Island uploaded by antoneth F.
Ken's Thousand Island uploaded by antoneth F.
Purchased at: H-E-B
The Kens Thousand Island is the best, and it has a very rich delicious taste. Yes it very delicious flavor 😋😋 i will always buy more of this product i mix with my salad [product:ken's-thousand-island]
MURFREESBORO, TN
Ken's thousand island dressing is rich, creamy thick and zesty. My family and I use thousand island dressing on sandwiches salads, in recipes and as a dipping sauce. It has a tasty flavor that is memorable.
The only thousand island brand I will buy. I dip literally every vegetable in this stuff and can not get enough. I always want a side salad when this stuff is around.
Avondale, AZ
This salad dressing is simply perfection! Its soooo creamy and delicious. Ken's is one of my favorite salad dressing brands. The price and taste is always on point for me
Foley, AL
I've tried several different Ken's dressings. They are all fantastic!! The thousand island, ranch and honey mustard are my favorites!! No room for any improvement on these dresssings. They are already spot-on...great!!!
BOWLING GREEN, KY
Thousand island is my absolute favorite. That being said, most bottled 1000 island is not up to par with the restaurants' version and I end up not liking them. Ken's has the best taste of any bottled thousand island I have ever tried and is now the only brand we will buy.

Looking for your answer?