Ken's Thousand Island uploaded by Beth H.

BY KEN'S #36 in Salad Dressing

Soybean Oil, Chili Sauce (Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste], Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavor, Spice, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder), Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Sweet Pickle Relish (Cucumber, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Mustard Seed, Celery Seed, Onion, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Red Bell Pepper, Turmeric [Color]), Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Mustard Flour, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Onion,* Garlic,* Garlic Powder, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Red Bell Pepper,* Oleoresin Paprika (Color). *Dried

Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Thousand island is my absolute favorite. That being said, most bottled 1000 island is not up to par with the restaurants' version and I end up not liking them. Ken's has the best taste of any bottled thousand island I have ever tried and is now the only brand we will buy.
Emily B.
Rapid City, SD
I love this brand. I only use thousand island dressing for Rueben sandwiches and I am very particular about the items I use (no shortcuts here, I only want the best tasting items when I cook). I like that this is not runny and packed with flavor.
Lauren B.
Charlotte
Thousand island is my favorite dressing by far and Kens does not disappoint. It has a restaurant style taste and quality and is a great complement to any salad. Also great as a vegetable dip or sandwich spread!
Hayden T.
I like this thousand Island sauce but I don’t think really taste super different from any other thousand Island sauce. Is a cheaper alternative then I just go for that over this but it’s pretty standard Thousand Island sauce, it’s good.
Brianna E.
Riverside, CA
We used to get this thousand island dressing all the time, we mostly used it for burgers and in our tuna salad(which sounds weird but its good i swear). This was probably the best brand we would get
Cristie G.
Best on the planet!! We always buy Ken's. It has a nice tangy flavor without being to pungent. It has tiny bits of pickles you can taste and our family loves that. It's very thick so a little does a long way. It's very spreadable despite being thick. I wish they made bigger bottles so we would just have to buy one and it would last awhile. I have to buy two to make it through the month lol
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
This is THE BEST thousand island dressing I have found! Perfect flavor profile and always tastes so fresh and home made! I could eat it on anything! It’s a reasonable price for a great product!
Stefanie Y.
OLYMPIA, WA
This is my ultimate favorite salad dressing. I have always been a big fan of Thousand Island. It's usually what I get at restaurants. But I am so picky about the flavor, the texture, etc. I can't stand most store brands, but Ken's is a lot like restaurant homemade Thousand Island. I will always choose this dressing over other choices in the fridge.
Bernadette W.
USA
This is my favorite salad dressing. I can't even use others after first trying Ken's. Others have a sweetness I do not like. The Ranch is also fantastic. I kinda want to take it to restaurants to use on my salads!
Becky H.
We love this dressing, it's a fast and easy way to get my salad on the table without having to hassle with making a ho.emade dressing! Doubles as a great dip for sliced veggies

back