Ken's Sweet Vidalia® Onion

by Ken's

Soybean Oil, Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Vidalia® Onion 7.45%, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Onion Powder, Salt, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Calcium Disodium Edta To Protect Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Sweet Vidalia® Onion!
3 days ago
When I don’t have my Virginia brand dressing this is my next go to! The flavor is spot on and adds an extra kick to my salads! It’s also the perfect marinade for my chicken too! Very inexpensive and can be found in most stores
5 days ago
I love this dressing. It's very sweet and creamy. I love to add it to a salad that has feta cheese and cranberries. It's a bit pricey for me, so unusually buy it when there's a coupon or it's on sale. Highly recommended!
18 days agoDacula, GA
This is my go-to dressing! So good! I can’t even put into words. The onion flavor is just right. In no way overwhelming. There is a slight sweetness to it. I keep coming back to this one over and over, again!
a month ago
This is my new favorite dressing!! My favorites for many years have been French and Catalina dressing. It doesn't matter what you add to your salads, this dressing will taste delicious with it.
a month agoMount Carmel, PA
I love this dressing. It's great on a large salad with chicken. It's a sweet dressing, so you can't go overboard or it gets kind of sickening. The price is okay. Ken's makes the best dressings in my opinion, so you can't go wrong with this. Definitely recommend.
9 days agoScott Depot , WV
I went several years where I only used this dressing. It is really delicious on a classic garden salad, but it’s also really good on pasta salad instead of Italian dressing! I would recommend giving it a try!
a month agoPortage, IN
I love this as much as Hidden Valley. Creamy texture and full of flavor. Tastes great on subs and salads. No improvement needed, have been using a long time and will continue to do so. Very satisfying!
a month agoHarrisburg, PA
Hands down my favorite salad dressing! It makes me want to whip up a leafy dinner. Just the right amount of sweetness to tanginess. All other brands pale in comparison
10 months agoAlbuquerque, NM
Love all of the Ken's dressings but this is the BEST!  I use this dressing several times a week and it's not salad unless it's topped with Ken's Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing.  This product makes a delicious dressing for a cold pasta salad with tomatoes, spinach and kalamata olives.  I go through several bottles per month.
4 months agoIndianapolis, IN
I LOVE THIS FLAVOR BY KEN'S! I gave 4 stars because I can only find the LITE version, and too me, the taste is totally different than the REGULAR one!  The flavor of the onion is in no way over powering, but you know it's there.  This was once the ONLY dressing I would use, but as I mentioned, you can only find the LITE...