GroceryPantryKen's
Sweet Vidalia Onion

Ken's Sweet Vidalia® Onion

by Ken's

Soybean Oil, Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Vidalia® Onion 7.45%, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Onion Powder, Salt, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Calcium Disodium Edta To Protect Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Sweet Vidalia® Onion!
Sarah S.
1,821 reviews
Ken's Sweet Vidalia® Onion uploaded by Sarah S.
This might very well be my favorite squad dressing of all time. Ken’s Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing is absolutely delicious. It’s sweet, but not too sweet. The onion taste isn’t overpowering either. I am a huge fan of this delicious dressing.
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Ken's Sweet Vidalia® Onion uploaded by Angela J.
The salad dressing it’s not just for salads. Are use it in casseroles, on sandwiches, as a dipping sauce and a few other things. I love the sweet tangy onion flavor. I always keep a bottle on tap Just so I won’t run out. Love love love.Ken's Sweet Vidalia® Onion
Melissa  W.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my husband’s and mine, favorite dressing. We eat salads a few times a week and we go through a bottle so fast! I wish I could find a giant size of this stuff. Love it so very much! Even recommended it to my parents and they love it too!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
This one from them is absolutely delicious. I've bought this one over and over. Maybe not healthy but it is comfort food to me. The taste is on point for the label and not overbearing but a nice, rich taste. It is hard to find at times and makes me sad but it's so loved!
Sarah W.
Bridgeview, IL
This stuff is like heaven in a bottle to me. Creamy, oniony, and slightly sweet. It’s like what I wish coleslaw dressing would taste like. An elevated creamy dressing. Love these flavors. Even convinced a few other people to start buying it as well.
Beth B.
One of my favorite dressings by Ken's! We have even poured it over chicken in a pan and threw it in the oven and served it with egg noodles or rice! Delish!
Misty M.
I love this dressing. It's very sweet and creamy. I love to add it to a salad that has feta cheese and cranberries. It's a bit pricey for me, so unusually buy it when there's a coupon or it's on sale. Highly recommended!
Amy T.
Humble, TX
This dressing is the bomb baby! I used to work at a resturant that was like a re-run of the cheesecake factory and they served a "special" dressing...vidallia onion that could only be found at sams..till this brand started selling it, and when i say its the best..IM SERIOUS! if you want an amazing taste that keeps you wanting more.i highly recommend!
Rachel L.
Brookfield, WI
I bought this after trying a similar flavor somewhere else, but I was disappointed. The flavor was really strange and not at all similar to other Vidalia onion dressings I have tried elsewhere. The texture was fine, but the flavor was not for me.
Elizabeth H.
South Bend, IN
This is my favorite salad dressing! I pick it over any other variety. It has a hint of sweet and then onion but it’s not overwhelming. I pair it with grilled chicken also. I would recommend to others!

Looking for your answer?