BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Vidalia® Onion 7.45%, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Onion Powder, Salt, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Calcium Disodium Edta To Protect Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Foodie Expert
YUMMY! I use this dressing for salads, meat marinade and more. I've tried several brands but Ken's is my favorite.
Amanda M.
Rincon, GA
Delicious! Love to put this one everything! :) Definitely a must buy! Keep on hand at all times!
Amy M.
Family Favorite!!! We love this dressing!! Great combination for a dressing. Not too sweet and not overpowering.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Foodie Expert
I really like Ken's Steak house dressings. They do taste better than your average bottled store bought kind!
Vickie  S.
Cherryville , NC
I love this dressing, I like it on salads and subs! This is just a great dressing as is on a nice salad. My favorite way to have it is to grill some teriyaki chicken add it to your salad with this dressing or the same but add it to a sub roll. If you like Subways sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich this is so so so close! I have found this is the best bottled dressing that you can buy.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with this salad dressing! It is so yummy! I am not sure how healthy it is... but it tastes wonderful! I love it on a summer berry spinach salad! I buy it Crest where I live in Oklahoma- I literally always want this when I eat a salad! It is the best salad dressing ever!
tic C.
Foodie Expert
One of the most delicious dressings I have tried. it has a very unique taste that compliments the salad without overpowering it
Melissa Q.
Bonne Terre, MO
Best dressing ever. I am completely addicted to this dressing and it's a must have for any #backyardbash