BY KEN'S

Soybean Oil, Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Vidalia® Onion 7.45%, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Onion Powder, Salt, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Calcium Disodium Edta To Protect Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
This dressing is a good tasting dressing, but to me it had more of a ranch flavor than an onion flavor. I didn't expect it to taste like straight onion, but I did expect to taste some onion, which I didn't. But the flavor was good, but I think it should be renamed as onion is not one of the first flavors I tasted.
Allie S.
GAP, PA
I usually like Ken’s dressings. They are used in Sheetz sandwiches and salads. I was hoping to love this dressing- but it is just fine. I adore the sweet onion dressing that is used at Subway- but haven’t found one yet. This works well as a dressing but isn’t anything special.
Heather C.
Lehi, UT
This dressing is great for marinading! We use it regularly for chicken. It also works great on salads or as a veggie dip. It is priced well so we buy it regularly and have never been disappointed. It’s also great for kids for dipping chicken nuggets my 2yo loves it.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
When I saw that Kens came out with new flavors I was floored. The first one that I tried was this and I instantly fell in love! The fact that it is a balsamic too just won me over even more! I live for this dressing and really don’t like using anything else!
Kristy H.
Gainesville , VA
Yum! Lots of flavor, a little sweet and anything Vidalia onion is always a good idea! Price is fair, not the healthiest option, but so good on a nice big salad with some chicken or steak!
Jeralee G.
I enjoyed this dressing. I was looking for something that tastes like the sweet onion dressing from Subway. This dressing was not quite like that. It had more of an onion taste, but I did like this dressing.
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
I wasn't crazy about this dressing and I love onions. However, it did make for a really incredible marinade and sauce for chicken. I found it at Walmart, thought I'd give it a try and it didn't entirely disappoint me. The chicken turned out incredibly tasty and juicy after marinading in this dressing for a couple hours.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
This is so good! I use it on salads, on sandwiches, bake on chicken, and I even mix it into my burgers. I love it. The sweet onion balances beautifully and I can use it in so many dishes.
d r.
VERY SWEET. I now prefer simpler, homemade dressings but would choose this dressing for a treat to change up routine. While it compliments many styles of salad combinations, the sweetness can somewhat overpower the natural goodness of the vegetables.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Unique and PERFECT pair for grilled goodies. Love topping a summer salad with sweet onion dressing, and I love that Ken’s is a classic for a reason. I truly stick with this for the summer, but it’s definitely something i look forward to using!!