Ken's Strawberry Vinaigrette With White Balsamic

by Ken's

Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), White Balsamic Vinegar, Vinegar, Strawberry Puree, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Peach Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Garlic,* Onion,* Lemon Juice Concentrate, Carrot,* Spice, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Lemon Peel,* Orange Peel Powder, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Red 40. *Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Strawberry Vinaigrette With White Balsamic!
Super nice and tasty. Very watery and light great for salads. Sweet but not too sweet, I like the contrast in it. I like to think Ken's is a healthier brand, it is a bit pricey but well worth the price for the taste. Always satisfied with this product :)
Ken’s salad dressing are MY FAVORITE! I’m not a huge vinaigrette person, but when I get Ken’s I know I will enjoy it and trust the ingredients. It’s sweet and savory all in one and adds great flavor to any salad - especially in the summer, super refreshing.
Finksburg, MD
Purchased at: Target
If you want a light tasting dressing that goes over salads that have fruit in them, or walnuts and feta and that type, you’d love this! So light and sweet. It’s amazing.
Guthrie, OK
I am a big fan of the Ken’s line of salad dressings. This particular vinegarette is amazing! Subtle notes make all the difference! The flavor is it’s very own and quite addicting! Try it, it may be your new favorite!
Marshall, MI
What a nice way to dress up your summer salads! Light, sweet, hits the spot! I use spring mix greens, strawberries, mandarin oranges, grilled chicken, and toasted almonds. Dress with Ken's!
Greensboro, NC
This dressing is divine over a spinach and strawberry salad! It is light, refreshing, and just different from many other bottled dressings. Especially love this one for the summer!
Tigard, OR
Light, not too oily, not too sweet, sooo tasty! I could drink this bottle! (Not really, but close!) that’s how good it is! I’ve always liked Ken’s brand, although I’ve never been to the restaurant it originates from, but always good dressings! Even the creamier ones, but I mostly stick to light vinaigrettes, & this is a new favorite of mine!
We have to be very careful about salad dressings since so many have MSG (monosodium glutamate). I also can't handle ones high in fat since I've had my gallbladder removed. I don't really like the added sugar to them, but unless I want to make my own, I need to buy in store and these are less bad than others.
Antioch , CA
This is my favorite flavor of Ken's dressing and I haven't been able to find this flavor in any one brand. It's sweet yet savory at the same time and it's great in fruit salads as well as regular salad. I like to use it in my strawberry almond salad.
This dressing is amazing. The perfect amount of sweetness for a bland salad. It goes great with chicken or fish. I usually buy them on sale at the grocery store, leave one at work and one at home. I recommend The strawberry flavor!

Looking for your answer?