Ken's Strawberry Vinaigrette With White Balsamic

by Ken's

Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), White Balsamic Vinegar, Vinegar, Strawberry Puree, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Peach Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Garlic,* Onion,* Lemon Juice Concentrate, Carrot,* Spice, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Lemon Peel,* Orange Peel Powder, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Red 40. *Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Strawberry Vinaigrette With White Balsamic!
Morrisville, NC
This dressing is delicious! Perfect for any types of green salad. I’ve also used it as a marinate sauce for chicken, and well as to sauté chicken on the stove. I purchased it at Food Lion and will definitely purchase again.
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🍓❣️
I have become a huge fan of strawberry dressings! This one in particular has a sweet and tangy taste that I really enjoy. It’s pretty in line with the price of salad dressings and is made by a reputable brand.
forest , VA
Yes! This is my favorite salad dressing. It’s light and the perfect salad dressing for summertime. The flavor is amazing it goes so well with any kind of fruit and spinach salad. Definitely worth the price
Findlay , OH
My second favorite salad dressing. It’s delicious on a spinach leaf salad with dried cranberries and chopped almonds. I rebuy all the time. I get two bottles at a time. The flavor rocks. It’s a good marinade too.
Columbus
Kens is my favorite salad dressing, and this one is great !! It’s sweet and savory and I can’t get enough of it! It’s a great price and it’s my go to when I want a salad . I recommend this product.
Leominster, MA
I’m not big on salad dressings, but this is my absolute favorite salad dressing it’s not heavy but it certainly sweet. I will really am upset that my Market Basket has stopped caring this
Massillon, OH
I wanted to try something different for my salad and chose this brand. Great value! I would use this in a salad with a nice steak and potato meal or even a nice chicken dinner
San Francisco, CA
I really love this vinaigrette. I use vinaigrettes on most of my salads, and I find that this one works well with berry salads, beet salads and really all other ones as well.
Lakewood, CO