Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSalad DressingKen's
Strawberry Vinaigrette With White Balsamic

Ken's Strawberry Vinaigrette With White Balsamic

by Ken's

Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), White Balsamic Vinegar, Vinegar, Strawberry Puree, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Peach Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Garlic,* Onion,* Lemon Juice Concentrate, Carrot,* Spice, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Lemon Peel,* Orange Peel Powder, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Red 40. *Dried

This looks really good, has anyone tried it and what were your thoughts on it?
Start your review of Ken's Strawberry Vinaigrette With White Balsamic!
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like getting this on occasion. It really has a good flavor and goes great during the summertime. The strawberry flavor blends very well into the vinaigrette. I like to do simple summer salads using this. It's good all year around but I find myself craving this even more during the hotter months. It goes very well in pasta salads as well as marinating chicken with before grilling. Shish kabobs turn out rather tasty with this as well. Price point is very affordable! Totally recommend this one of you've never tried it. #summertime #grilling #salads #home #greatoutdoors #cooking #shishkabobs #chicken #camping #food #condiment #dressing
I never thought I would like vinaigrette. Someone had this and I tried it. I ended up falling for the light taste. It is so good. I dont end up feeling heavy with this dressing. I dont feel this is any more expe suve than other brands. I will be buying this again.
Finksburg, MD
Purchased at: Target
If you want a light tasting dressing that goes over salads that have fruit in them, or walnuts and feta and that type, you’d love this! So light and sweet. It’s amazing.
Baltimore , MD
This is so good! Perfect for a summer salad. It’s light and sweet but not to sweet. Try it you won’t be disappointed
Jacksonville, FL
Ken’s salad dressing are MY FAVORITE! I’m not a huge vinaigrette person, but when I get Ken’s I know I will enjoy it and trust the ingredients. It’s sweet and savory all in one and adds great flavor to any salad - especially in the summer, super refreshing.
Cayce, SC
2,303 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🍓❣️
Rochester, NY
So good! This dressing can really hold its own on a salad. Excellent flavor and perfect consistency! 5 out of 5 for this one.
Masontown, WV
The stuff is incredible. It taste great on a spinach and feta salad. It is light and sour but sweet. A little goes a long way and gives great flavor. I always buy this and I always will!
Alva, FL
This dressing is amazing the flavor is so refreshing and it pairs nicely with a big veggie salad. I would recommend this dressing.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Kroger
This salad dressing is a nice, light dressing, with a good tangy, but sweet, flavor. This is great on salads with fruit and nuts on them! It’s moderately healthy, but does still have oil in it, as you’ll see from the separation of the dressing when it sits in your fridge, so just be sure to shake it up well! It’s average-priced as a salad dressing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...