Ken's Steak House Spicy Wing Sauce

by Ken's

Ken's Steak House® Spicy Wing Sauce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Steak House Spicy Wing Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoGainesville, VA
This is a fairly well known brand i know is used in most pizza places, whether known by the public or not ( i used to work in a pizza joint) so its pretty good.
2 years agoTallahassee, FL
I like how thick this wing sauce is sometimes it's too watery. The flavor is really nice whether you are using it to dip or as a wing coating.
3 years agoAltamonte Springs, FL
I feel like the sauce is VERY bland. Doesnt hardlt have a kick to it, and in fact to me it comes with an almost sour taste. I didn't like it.
5 years ago
I really like this sauce, but I am a fan of all Ken's sauces and dressings. I love it on pizza or on chicken with Mac and cheese!