Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSalad DressingKen's
Steak House Ranch Salad Dressing - 16 floz

Ken's Steak House Ranch Salad Dressing - 16 floz

by Ken's

#7 in Salad Dressing

Soybean Oil, Water, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Vinegar, Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic Powder, Phosphoric Acid, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Disodium Phosphate, Cream, Natural Flavor, Spice, Whey, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Maltodextrin, Vinegar Powder, Buttermilk, Milk, Sour Cream Powder, Lactic Acid, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Glutamic Acid.

What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?
Start your review of Ken's Steak House Ranch Salad Dressing - 16 floz!
How would you rate this product?
Ginger S.
Ken's Steak House Ranch Salad Dressing - 16 floz uploaded by Ginger S.
I like Ken's dressings and Steakhouse Ranch is my husband's favorite. It's great to use as a dip too. It costs a little more than some salad dressings but it's worth it. We can't have wings or my famous grilled chicken salads without it. It's the only brand i've been buying for the last 2 years. Ken's Steak House Ranch Salad Dressing - 16 floz
Zizi C.
Plano, TX
My favorite ranch dressing. We always keep a bottle of this at our house for salads and dipping.
Devin M.
Ken's Steak House Ranch Salad Dressing - 16 floz uploaded by Devin M.
Good and reliable brand! This is my favorite dressing and this brand is my go to. I will put some ranch on just about everything pizza!
Tabitha D.
Mars Hill
I don't like this one at all. I really can't stand the taste of it but the consistency is fine. I really haven't took the time to try others of this product it was so bad it really turned me away from the brand. In all though it is affordable and comes in many different varieties
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
It’s an ok ranch dressing. It’s pretty good and is creamy but it lacks something. I’m not sure what exactly but it’s not my first choice. I’m not sure if it’s not buttermilky enough but it’s just ok.
Crystal K.
Detroit
I have to buy the big bottle because I go through so much. I only wish they made a bigger size because I go through this one super fast!
Brenna T.
Pelham, AL
We love this dressing in our house! I knew it was great but it took convincing my little one to try a new brand. He wishes he listened to me sooner as it is his new favorite! Very creamy, great consistency, absolutely recommend!
Crystal K.
Detroit
The ONLY RANCH I EVER BUY!! I always have to buy 2 or 3 because I go through so much of it. Great for nuggets and veggies. Mmmm...
Shane I.
Sanford , FL
Love this product. It’s great to eat and love the taste. Only product I use for myself and my business.
Pamela K.
This is not my go to ranch dressing but it’s adequate. The price is good usually and the taste is okay. The texture is good just needs something else to improve flavor.