Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Steph A.Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S #37 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
First off I’m OBSESSED with ranch. And this is by far my favorite brand of ranch that there is. I only will ever buy this ranch!!!! I get it from Walmart!!!! Try it please you’ll love it. I recommend to everyone:)))
Adriana A.
Malakoff, TX
If I could give this ranch 100 stars I would! This the only ranch I eat! Love the taste and how well it compliments food. The texture is just right, not too runny and not too thick. I have to buy the 24 oZ bottle very 2 weeks since we use it on everything.
Jessica S.
albany, or
This is one of my favorite store bought ranch dressings. It doesn’t have that weird aftertaste like others and is nice and creamy. It’s a good value for the price and amount you’re getting. I also really like the bottle design. Makes it easy to get just the right amount.
Divina L.
I honestly prefer Ken's over ranch , I mean Ken's kind of taste like ranch but it has a better flavor that the other brand . I use it all the time for my salads
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
This by far is my favorite dressing! It really is like the dressing you get at a restaurant. I get it at my local grocery. I would recommend to anyone who likes ranch from steakhouses
Jade M.
Tolleson, AZ
Omg if you haven't tried this yet, you're missing out. I enjoy other brands but this one has so much flavor and an awesome not runny consistency.
MaKenna E.
Ken’s is my favorite brand for ranch dressing. There steakhouse ranch dressing is delicious. While it’s on the pricier side I believe it’s totally worth it for the taste. I always buy this brand when getting ranch.
Sarah W.
I cant remember exactly what we didnt love about it but not my favorite ranch. I thought it would be amazing because it seems fancier
Rachel T.
It's a great dressing. Great flavor perfect for every recipe that calls for ranch! Has the best taste out of the other ranch dressings!
Angela H.
Paris, KY
I love kens dressings for salads, they have a variety to pick from and they actually have flavors not just one ongoing bland cream on your salad. I even like it on chicken!
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?