Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Steph A.Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S #39 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Buy on Target*
Zoe S.
Eugene, OR
Solid flavor, good consistency. Not too runny or so thick it’s hard to get out. The flavor could be a little stronger, which is my only complaint. Good value for money.
Lori S.
I’ll be completely honest. I love homemade ranch but I’m just not a big fan of bottled ranch dressing. However, there are times that I do use bottled ranch, and when i do, my choice is always Kenya steakhouse ranch. Of all the different brands I have tried, this one has the best flavor.
Brenna T.
Pelham, AL
We love this dressing in our house! I knew it was great but it took convincing my little one to try a new brand. He wishes he listened to me sooner as it is his new favorite! Very creamy, great consistency, absolutely recommend!
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I keep this on hand at all times, everyone in the family loves it! I've tried ranch dressing for most of the other Nationwide labels, but Ken's is by far the best tasting.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
A must have in my house. Whether used on a salad or as a dip, we always have this on hand. I love the squeeze bottle as it’s perfectly stored upside down in the refrigerator, ready to go. I also love that for me here in Massachusetts, it’s a local company!
Alex S.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Good for a side to dip veggies or wings in. It is certainly not one of the healthier options but is a perfect side for many game day snacks.
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
This is the creamiest and strongest Ranch flavored dressing that I have come across and I will continue to buy it over any other Ranch
Amanda L.
This is the only brand of ranch I will buy, all others do not even compare. It's also really reasonably priced.
Lezlie C.
I love the Kens Brand! The dressing is budget friendly while still being flavorful and not too bland for a grocery store dressing!
Dorothy F.
I prefer Kens ranch over anything! I love the squeeze bottle they now have. It helps put the ranch on your salad perfectly. It has amazing flavor and I never can go wrong choosing Kens.
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?