Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S STEAK HOUSE #34 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the best ranch out on the market! I won’t eat any salad without this ranch. It tastes good with everything. It is not expensive and usually there is a deal. I like to dip veggies in this ranch for a quick snack too.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this brand of ranch. Affordable. Delicious. Tastes homemade. Always have it in our fridge. Definitely recommend.
donna c.
donna c.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and reasonably priced dressing. Easy to find at most stores. Even the low fat ranch is good. I would recommend giving it a try.
Tahnee B.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Foodie Expert
The best ranch hands down! My kids love it and that says a lot! I love this brand the Caesar is my second favorite.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Athens , TX
If I could give this ranch 100 stars I would! This the only ranch I eat! Love the taste and how well it compliments food. The texture is just right, not too runny and not too thick. I have to buy the 24 oZ bottle very 2 weeks since we use it on everything.
Sienna B.
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
If it's not kens steakhouse ranch I will not eat it. I go though one of these a week I love ranch too much
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ooltewah, TN
Foodie Expert
my fav brand of ranch for my salads and all my vegetables def choose this one over hidden valley it is that good
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
The best ranch dressing or dip. It has great flavor. Comes in a large package so great value for the cost
Janelle R.
I've been a ranch connoisseur since I was 10 and this is by far my favorite. Creamy, tangy and perfect on everything. Pizza, salad, pretzeks, veggies, French fries, mashed potatoes....anything that needs a little ranch. Love the design if this bottle, I love ranch, but no one wants half a bottle on their salad. :) good quality and good price!
molly k.
molly k.
This if my favorite ranch dressing! And the cost of this size is a much better value then other brands!
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?