Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S #90 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica F.
This and creamy ranch. This is great for dipping veggies and fried foods but also amazing on a salad!! My family loves this
Meghan H.
My significant other introduced me to Ken’s ranch dressing. He says it is the only ranch he will use. While I use many ranch dressings I can see why he likes it so much. It has a nice creamy taste that one would look for in a ranch dressing.
Kelsey G.
Palmetto, FL
Yummy for dipping!!! Great way to use for condiments on various items with this easy access bottle. It’s a go to in my cart and doesn’t break the bank. I love ranch on anything and everything and I’d recommend this!
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
I love this ranch dressing. It’s my personal opinion that Kens makes the best dressings. I love almost all of them.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
I only eat kens! I have tried so many different brands and this is the one that sticks out to me. I love it with pizza & wings. I will say it is on the expensive side though.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
Just discovered this stuff and love it! So flavorful with a little kick to it! Love it in my sals and pizza so far! Not sure how health it is though! It was in sale which was a plus! And I would definitely recommend it to friends!
Emily W.
walker, LA
LOVE love love!! When I can't get my daughter to eat I can put this ranch on it and she has no more problems!!!
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
I'm not a fan but sometimes I use it and it is very good, my mom loves it and she use it all the time
Serena b.
I love this ranch. It’s delicious, affordable and easy squeeze bottle. I prefer it over any other brand.
Kim S.
I like the flavor of Ken’s Ranch Salad Dressing better than most others. I bought mine at Vons. It was a decent price with the coupon I had. I would use this on salads and with veggies. I recommend it!
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?