Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Steph A.Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S #43 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Buy on Target*
Courtney B.
Oh my gracious, this is the best ranch dressing that exists! It is so thick and creamy, I have a hard time going back to the store brand ranch.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Most everyone says hidden valley but not me. This us so much better. Almost identical to the homemade ranch dressings great steak houses use.
Sarah D.
Newnan
Thick and creamy ranch dressing with wonderful flavors. Goes well with everything. You can use this on salads and just about everything else.
Mandy H.
I love the convenience of this squeeze bottle. The dressing has a good taste to it! You can catch this dressing on sale regularly! I like it!
Alex S.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Good for a side to dip veggies or wings in. It is certainly not one of the healthier options but is a perfect side for many game day snacks.
S P.
This is the best ranch! I love dipping my vegetables in it. Always bought this in college and my roommates made sure to buy this kind only
Nicole Z.
Nampa, ID
Oh my. So this tastes just like restaurant ranch. Creamy smooth, no after tastes either. Price for me is a bit high but worth the price.
donna c.
Delicious and reasonably priced dressing. Easy to find at most stores. Even the low fat ranch is good. I would recommend giving it a try.
Crystal K.
Detroit
I have to buy the big bottle because I go through so much. I only wish they made a bigger size because I go through this one super fast!
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
This is the creamiest and strongest Ranch flavored dressing that I have come across and I will continue to buy it over any other Ranch
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?