Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Steph A.Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S #42 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lori S.
I’ll be completely honest. I love homemade ranch but I’m just not a big fan of bottled ranch dressing. However, there are times that I do use bottled ranch, and when i do, my choice is always Kenya steakhouse ranch. Of all the different brands I have tried, this one has the best flavor.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
A must have in my house. Whether used on a salad or as a dip, we always have this on hand. I love the squeeze bottle as it’s perfectly stored upside down in the refrigerator, ready to go. I also love that for me here in Massachusetts, it’s a local company!
Meghan H.
My significant other introduced me to Ken’s ranch dressing. He says it is the only ranch he will use. While I use many ranch dressings I can see why he likes it so much. It has a nice creamy taste that one would look for in a ranch dressing.
Brenna T.
Pelham, AL
We love this dressing in our house! I knew it was great but it took convincing my little one to try a new brand. He wishes he listened to me sooner as it is his new favorite! Very creamy, great consistency, absolutely recommend!
Blake T.
This is a very good ranch dressing. It has a homemade taste and goes well with salads, fries, and chicken tenders. The only downside is that this ranch is a little thicker than I usually like. I still would recommend it.
Megan M.
Ken's is my favorite brand of ranch dressing. Especially the lite version, definitely a healthier alternative. I usually just use as a dipping sauce purchased from my local grocery store. This is a staple in my pantry!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
OMG absolutely wonderful we used it on so much and just ran out which this reminded me to go pick up more definitely a staple to keep in the house great flavor great price and goes with so much I will definitely buy again
Kai D.
Raleigh , MS
Kens is my favorite brand of dressing outside of Hidden Valley. They flavor is tangy and robust with the perfect amount of seasoning. It’s great!!!! I eat this on salads, chicken nuggets, and chicken strips. It’s a side for my veggies and wraps as well.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Delicious ranch dressing. Very creamy and just the right amount of tang you would expect in a ranch flavor! Seems to last a long time if refrigerated also! I eat this with veggies and it is awesome if you use it to coat chicken breast and then bake! Yum!
Jama E.
Greenback, TN
This is by far my favorite ranch to buy it taste amazing on anything from buffalo chicken to celery I personally wont buy another brand after trying this it’s my favorite I recommend this ranch to everyone!!
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?