Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S #90 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Buy on Target*
Meghan H.
My significant other introduced me to Ken’s ranch dressing. He says it is the only ranch he will use. While I use many ranch dressings I can see why he likes it so much. It has a nice creamy taste that one would look for in a ranch dressing.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
Just discovered this stuff and love it! So flavorful with a little kick to it! Love it in my sals and pizza so far! Not sure how health it is though! It was in sale which was a plus! And I would definitely recommend it to friends!
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
I usually always make my own ranch dressing but I keep this on hand for when I don’t have time to make my own. It is the only kind I really enjoy from the store. Restaurant ranch is fine but store bought don’t usually work for me.
Kade L.
Coal Township, PA
My favorite brand of ranch dressing!! It’s so creamy and the flavor is just right on! This is great for dipping vegetables or putting on a salad. Ken’s ranch is what you typically get in a restaurant. Great price for the size bottle!
Amber B.
This is THE BEST ranch you can purchase. I love it bc it’s thick and creamy and tastes like the kind from restaurants rather than hidden valley which I hate. And I love this bottle bc it’s great for dispensing for dipping!!
Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
Ken’s Steak House Ranch Dressing has a very creamy texture. You can purchase it at any grocery store. Wonderful condiment for not only salads but great for dipping with French fries, chicken nuggets or chicken strips.
glory p.
Literally thee best ranch that you can buy in the condiments section. It compares to restaurant style. And I definitely recommend this for recipes or dipping. Great price and value. Definitely recommend Kens!
Brianna W.
Definitely the only Ranch Dressing that I will ever use. If you were to come in my house you’ll always find a bottle in the fridge and two spare in the pantry! Has the best flavor ever.
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
This is the best ranch ever!! We use a lot of it in the house. Good to dip anything in or even good on sandwiches and wraps. Not super healthy but worth the extra calories. Good price too. Would highly recommend.
Megan C.
We love kens ranch salad dressing in our home. Everyone loves the flavor and it is one of the ones we routinely buy. It is a little pricier but we use coupons and get great deals for it. I always recommend it.
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?