Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Buy on Target*
glory p.
Foodie Expert
Literally thee best ranch that you can buy in the condiments section. It compares to restaurant style. And I definitely recommend this for recipes or dipping. Great price and value. Definitely recommend Kens!
Erin C.
LAWTON, OK
Foodie Expert
Ken's Steakhouse Ranch is a nice, creamy ranch dressing.  It has a fresh flavor and all the tang a ranch dressing deserves.  It was great on my salad and I bet it would be fantastic for any of your favorite recipes!  And I like the stand up bottle, you can get all the ranch out of the bottle!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
This is the best ranch out on the market! I won’t eat any salad without this ranch. It tastes good with everything. It is not expensive and usually there is a deal. I like to dip veggies in this ranch for a quick snack too.
Sara S.
Stow, OH
Foodie Expert
We buy this buy the gallon almost. It is the BEST ranch dressing and the one my son regularly says he wants to have with his dinner. We love the flavor, and we put it on everything! Pizza, steak, chicken, pork, etc.!
Skyler K.
Foodie Expert
I love this ranch! Best one I've had! Way better than hidden valley ranch! It reminds me of when thin creamy ranch you get at restaurants! In fact, I'm pretty sure they use this brand...the taste 100% the same!
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
love this product! i usually use a different brand and was lucky enough to find this alternative. very good value for the price, the taste also was better than the original brand i wanted.
Adriana A.
Athens, TX
If I could give this ranch 100 stars I would! This the only ranch I eat! Love the taste and how well it compliments food. The texture is just right, not too runny and not too thick. I have to buy the 24 oZ bottle very 2 weeks since we use it on everything.
Janelle R.
I've been a ranch connoisseur since I was 10 and this is by far my favorite. Creamy, tangy and perfect on everything. Pizza, salad, pretzeks, veggies, French fries, mashed potatoes....anything that needs a little ranch. Love the design if this bottle, I love ranch, but no one wants half a bottle on their salad. :) good quality and good price!
donna c.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and reasonably priced dressing. Easy to find at most stores. Even the low fat ranch is good. I would recommend giving it a try.
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
Foodie Expert
I always buy this ranch when i go to the grocery store! It doesnt have a runny consistency like other brands and it tastes great!
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?