Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S #40 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Buy on Target
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
I used to be a huge fan of the popular brand everybody uses but when i tasted this i had to switch. Kens has tons of flavor and it is creamy and delicious. i always put it on my hot wings and it gives them a great creamy cool flavor my favorite
Meghan H.
My significant other introduced me to Ken’s ranch dressing. He says it is the only ranch he will use. While I use many ranch dressings I can see why he likes it so much. It has a nice creamy taste that one would look for in a ranch dressing.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
I usually always make my own ranch dressing but I keep this on hand for when I don’t have time to make my own. It is the only kind I really enjoy from the store. Restaurant ranch is fine but store bought don’t usually work for me.
Kade L.
Coal Township, PA
My favorite brand of ranch dressing!! It’s so creamy and the flavor is just right on! This is great for dipping vegetables or putting on a salad. Ken’s ranch is what you typically get in a restaurant. Great price for the size bottle!
Amber B.
This is THE BEST ranch you can purchase. I love it bc it’s thick and creamy and tastes like the kind from restaurants rather than hidden valley which I hate. And I love this bottle bc it’s great for dispensing for dipping!!
Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
Ken’s Steak House Ranch Dressing has a very creamy texture. You can purchase it at any grocery store. Wonderful condiment for not only salads but great for dipping with French fries, chicken nuggets or chicken strips.
glory p.
Literally thee best ranch that you can buy in the condiments section. It compares to restaurant style. And I definitely recommend this for recipes or dipping. Great price and value. Definitely recommend Kens!
Meagan B.
Port Matilda, PA
This is our go-to ranch! It’s really yummy, but doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste. We put it on salads and veggies, but also use it as a dip for pizza, French fries, wings, and more! Definitely recommend!
Jacqueline O.
Corona, CA
Im not a huge fan of ranch but this one is pretty good. It's very creamy and not to tangy compared to the other dressings I've tasted. I actually enjoy eating salads with this specific dressing.
Brianna W.
Definitely the only Ranch Dressing that I will ever use. If you were to come in my house you’ll always find a bottle in the fridge and two spare in the pantry! Has the best flavor ever.
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?