Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Steph A.Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S #37 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Lori S.
I’ll be completely honest. I love homemade ranch but I’m just not a big fan of bottled ranch dressing. However, there are times that I do use bottled ranch, and when i do, my choice is always Kenya steakhouse ranch. Of all the different brands I have tried, this one has the best flavor.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
A must have in my house. Whether used on a salad or as a dip, we always have this on hand. I love the squeeze bottle as it’s perfectly stored upside down in the refrigerator, ready to go. I also love that for me here in Massachusetts, it’s a local company!
Meghan H.
My significant other introduced me to Ken’s ranch dressing. He says it is the only ranch he will use. While I use many ranch dressings I can see why he likes it so much. It has a nice creamy taste that one would look for in a ranch dressing.
Brenna T.
Pelham, AL
We love this dressing in our house! I knew it was great but it took convincing my little one to try a new brand. He wishes he listened to me sooner as it is his new favorite! Very creamy, great consistency, absolutely recommend!
Angela R.
Taste superb! It’s creamy texture and delicious flavour leaves a yummy taste in your mouth so you want more! Ken’s brand is worth the additional money compared to other brands. Great to also use in dips and mixes!
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
Yummy is all I can say . This will spark you taste buds . To spice up any salad veggies this is what I use . The big squeeze bottle is a great addition to this brand . I will be buying again. I do recommend this
Meagan B.
Port Matilda, PA
This is our go-to ranch! It’s really yummy, but doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste. We put it on salads and veggies, but also use it as a dip for pizza, French fries, wings, and more! Definitely recommend!
Jacqueline O.
Corona, CA
Im not a huge fan of ranch but this one is pretty good. It's very creamy and not to tangy compared to the other dressings I've tasted. I actually enjoy eating salads with this specific dressing.
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
This is the best ranch ever!! We use a lot of it in the house. Good to dip anything in or even good on sandwiches and wraps. Not super healthy but worth the extra calories. Good price too. Would highly recommend.
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
This is one of my household favorites. We use it for alot of things besides salads. Dip, and extra flavor as well. This brand is usually what is used in the restaurants in my area.
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?