Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S STEAK HOUSE #66 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
K W.
K W.
I love this salad dressing. After searching for a while this is the next best thing to homemade. Love the task and creamy texture. Perfect for salad or hot wings.
Charity D.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
Ken's ranch is my FAVORITE ranch, and I eat a lot of it! I like the favor and consistency of this ranch over its competitors.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ooltewah, TN
Foodie Expert
my fav brand of ranch for my salads and all my vegetables def choose this one over hidden valley it is that good
molly k.
molly k.
This if my favorite ranch dressing! And the cost of this size is a much better value then other brands!
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Athens, TX
If I could give this ranch 100 stars I would! This the only ranch I eat! Love the taste and how well it compliments food. The texture is just right, not too runny and not too thick. I have to buy the 24 oZ bottle very 2 weeks since we use it on everything.
donna c.
donna c.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and reasonably priced dressing. Easy to find at most stores. Even the low fat ranch is good. I would recommend giving it a try.
Sienna B.
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
If it's not kens steakhouse ranch I will not eat it. I go though one of these a week I love ranch too much
Tahnee B.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Foodie Expert
The best ranch hands down! My kids love it and that says a lot! I love this brand the Caesar is my second favorite.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
Foodie Expert
Most everyone says hidden valley but not me. This us so much better. Almost identical to the homemade ranch dressings great steak houses use.
Rikki G.
Rikki G.
Murfreesboro, TN
By far the best Ranch on the market. I love the squeezable bottle; makes everything easier.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?