Ken's Steak House Ranch Dressing uploaded by Adriana A.

BY KEN'S #53 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Ranch Dressing.
Great for dipping.
Dressing, topping & spread. see more...

Buy on Target*
K W.
I love this salad dressing. After searching for a while this is the next best thing to homemade. Love the task and creamy texture. Perfect for salad or hot wings.
Ashley H.
Ooltewah, TN
Foodie Expert
my fav brand of ranch for my salads and all my vegetables def choose this one over hidden valley it is that good
molly k.
This if my favorite ranch dressing! And the cost of this size is a much better value then other brands!
Skyler K.
Foodie Expert
I love this ranch! Best one I've had! Way better than hidden valley ranch! It reminds me of when thin creamy ranch you get at restaurants! In fact, I'm pretty sure they use this brand...the taste 100% the same!
Erin C.
LAWTON, OK
Foodie Expert
Ken's Steakhouse Ranch is a nice, creamy ranch dressing.  It has a fresh flavor and all the tang a ranch dressing deserves.  It was great on my salad and I bet it would be fantastic for any of your favorite recipes!  And I like the stand up bottle, you can get all the ranch out of the bottle!
Sara S.
Stow, OH
Foodie Expert
We buy this buy the gallon almost. It is the BEST ranch dressing and the one my son regularly says he wants to have with his dinner. We love the flavor, and we put it on everything! Pizza, steak, chicken, pork, etc.!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
This is the best ranch out on the market! I won’t eat any salad without this ranch. It tastes good with everything. It is not expensive and usually there is a deal. I like to dip veggies in this ranch for a quick snack too.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
love this product! i usually use a different brand and was lucky enough to find this alternative. very good value for the price, the taste also was better than the original brand i wanted.
Adriana A.
Athens , TX
If I could give this ranch 100 stars I would! This the only ranch I eat! Love the taste and how well it compliments food. The texture is just right, not too runny and not too thick. I have to buy the 24 oZ bottle very 2 weeks since we use it on everything.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Foodie Expert
I really like Ken's Steak House Ranch Salad Dressing. It was the only ranch we would buy for years, however, we have switched to Hidden Valley because Ken's is kind of pricey and HV offers a bigger bottle at a decent price and because we use so much it only makes sense. However, if I catch Ken's on sale I'll buy a bottle once in a while.
Janelle R.
What is the best thing to pair with ranch dressing?