Ken's Steak House Lite Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing uploaded by Alli M.

BY KEN'S

Ken's Steak House® Lite Sweet Vidalia® Onion Dressing 1941®.
50% less fat 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
16 fl oz 473ml. see more...

• Does this dressing contain poppy seeds (its hard to tell from teh...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marla R.
Bartlett
This salad dressing is very good, I have used on my salads for a long time. I have also used it to make slaw. This was the only way I could get my kids to eat salad and they still love it and the slaw as well. I buy this dressing all the time. I recommend it to everyone to try it is delicious!
Molly B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Ken’s Lite Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing is absolutely delicious. The flavor is wonderful, the value is great and it compliments salads so well. I get it at my local grocery store. Highly recommend to others!!
Angela C.
Hallsville

Ken's Steak House Lite Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing has a new fresh flavors I have not had beforehand. I would recommend trying this and I bought it at Kroger's.
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
This salad dressing has great flavor.  It goes great with a savory salad, or a fruit salad.  I especially like that this flavor comes in a lite version, as I am watching my calorie intake.  It is easy to find in my supermarket and frequently goes on sale, which makes it a great bargin!
Alli M.
New year means my continued quest for a #NewYearNewMe. Starting with a healthier version of me. I was looking for a salad dressing that numerous one TASTES good; lower in calories; and not too high in sugars. The Ken's Steak House Light Vidalia Onion absolutely fits the ticket! First of all, it tastes fantastic - not too sweet and not heavy on the onion. Two Tablespoons for 80 calories, 4.5 gms of fat, and 10 gms of sugar. Not too bad in my world. Typically the 'light' salad dressing kick out the fat and have high amounts if sugar. So I am very pleased with this one.
✔ Tastes Great
✔ Light in Calories
✔ Light in Sugars (for a bottled dressing)
The only down side is finding it. I have only been able to find it at QFC. I have not checked Amazon yet.
Kara K.
Hoboken, NJ
This is my parents favorite dressing! I like it, but don't love it as much as they do. Has a sweet tangy taste to me and great for house salads or simple salads that need a little more flavor added to them!
Morgan T.
Norton Shores, MI
The flavor of this dressing is amazing. We use it on salads mainly, but also use it when we make paninis! It is a great dipping sauce with an awesome flavor. Nice and creamy.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I was already in love with Ken's regular sweet vidalia onion dressing, then just a few days ago I tried the light since that's all our local store now carries. I was so amazed at how much it tastes like the regular but it's a little healthier. I used it for a marinade on a lean pork roast and it was to die for. I also used it as a dip for carrot sticks. The price on this dressing is very reasonable.
Carole M.
Lynn, MA
This is the only way I can get my son to eat a salad and I'm ok with that!! He loves it... nice tangy flavor not to heavy like most creamy based dressings
JULIE ✰.
dania beach
I like this product so much , better then the regular because it’s lighter, i put it on my salad and chicken wraps. It’s healthy and i buy it at walmart.
Laura K.
Allentown, PA
Does this dressing contain poppy seeds (its hard to tell from teh pic..)?