Ken's Steak House Lite Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing uploaded by Alli M.

BY KEN'S STEAK HOUSE #76 in Salad Dressing

Ken's Steak House® Lite Sweet Vidalia® Onion Dressing 1941®.
50% less fat 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
16 fl oz 473ml. see more...

• Does this dressing contain poppy seeds (its hard to tell from teh p...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Foodie Expert
I was already in love with Ken's regular sweet vidalia onion dressing, then just a few days ago I tried the light since that's all our local store now carries. I was so amazed at how much it tastes like the regular but it's a little healthier. I used it for a marinade on a lean pork roast and it was to die for. I also used it as a dip for carrot sticks. The price on this dressing is very reasonable.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Foodie Expert
The best salad dressing there is in my opinion. It helps that the lite tastes almost exactly like the original.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
This dressing is so yummy! It works good as a marinade for chicken, or on a green salad.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Denver, CO
This dressing is SO tasty and will spice up your salad! Kids might not enjoy the flavor as much, but I love this one!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! It is not too sweet nor too overpowering. It has the perfect blend of spices. It makes a great addition to any salad.
Terence E.
Terence E.
Jacksonville, FL
I have not had one single dressing by Ken's that I did not like. They really know what they are doing!
Alli M.
Alli M.
Foodie Expert
New year means my continued quest for a #NewYearNewMe. Starting with a healthier version of me. I was looking for a salad dressing that numerous one TASTES good; lower in calories; and not too high in sugars. The Ken's Steak House Light Vidalia Onion absolutely fits the ticket! First of all, it tastes fantastic - not too sweet and not heavy on the onion. Two Tablespoons for 80 calories, 4.5 gms of fat, and 10 gms of sugar. Not too bad in my world. Typically the 'light' salad dressing kick out the fat and have high amounts if sugar. So I am very pleased with this one.
✔ Tastes Great
✔ Light in Calories
✔ Light in Sugars (for a bottled dressing)
The only down side is finding it. I have only been able to find it at QFC. I have not checked Amazon yet.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Allentown, PA
Does this dressing contain poppy seeds (its hard to tell from teh pic..)?