Ken's Steak House Lite Northern Italian with Basil & Romano Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Rachel T.
2 colors available

BY KEN'S STEAK HOUSE #31 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Ken's Steak House® Lite Dressing Northern Italian With Basil & Romano Dressing & Marinade.

1941.

50% less fat.

33% fewer calories than regular dressing.

24 oz. size.

Ken's Steak House®. see more...

Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Ken's steak house northern Italian is a little spicy but very good.used as an marinade it makes chicken very yummy and used on a grill very flavorable
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite marinade for chicken. SO delicious! And light! This is always a hit at a dinner party or just a random weeknight dinner.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this dressing. It has a strong basil taste. It's a pricey dressing. The brand has a few flavors I love this just didn't happen to be one of them.
Tenaya F.
Tenaya F.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this dressing! I use it for pasta salads and a marinade for veggies on the grill. It has great depth of flavor.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Ken's dressing is very good and they do have different varieties on the market...
Christine S.
Christine S.
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing- it tastes really good and even though its lite, you don't notice at all
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Foodie Expert
This dressing is so good! I love it on my salads and also use it as a marinade for chicken. It has an added depth of flavor than your traditional Italian dressing.
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
I rarely enjoy marinades on chicken but this is absolutely incredible with diced tomatoes, mozerella and spinach. I love all kens dressings and marinades.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Kens is actually the only brand of honey mustard and dressings that I like! I recommend this to anyone!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
Foodie Expert
Has a nice, light taste. I sometimes put way too much dressing on my salad and it gets overwhelmed... this dressing doesn't do that.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Besides using this dressing for salad, what meats do you like to put this on as a marinade?