Ken's Steak House Lite Northern Italian with Basil & Romano Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Nikki C.Ken's Steak House Lite Northern Italian with Basil & Romano Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Rachel T.

BY KEN'S

Ken's Steak House® Lite Dressing Northern Italian With Basil & Romano Dressing & Marinade.

1941.

50% less fat.

33% fewer calories than regular dressing.

24 oz. size.

Ken's Steak House®. see more...

Buy on Target*
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I use this as a marinade for steaks and London broil. It is a full flavor dressing and allows you to taste every tidbit of flavor. A little bit goes a long way with the dressing. It is affordable and was very easy to find.
Bailey G.
Definitely the best lite alternative to dressing that I've found thus far. Though not being as flavorful as a classic or zesty italian, it adds enough to your food to fill the void.
Shana T.
Franklin, TN
Really great Lite dressing option. Has great robust flavor with half odlf the calories. Doesnt have the fake overly sweet flavor that many lite dressings have. Highly recommended
Maura K.
Yardley, PA
Always a classic, tastes great on a salad, and is also perfect as a marinade for chicken and veggies. It's easily accessible in the grocery store as well and a little goes a long way! It's very flavorful and has the perfect amount of tang. Definitely would recommend!
Kaycee M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: With Basil Romano Lite more...
YUM! By far, my favorite salad dressing for salads at home. It's so flavorful, but still light and doesn't suffocate the salad contents. I use it to make pasta salad, too. I always get compliments when I take my pasta salad to potlucks and it's all because of this dressing!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I wasn't a fan of this dressing. It has a strong basil taste. It's a pricey dressing. The brand has a few flavors I love this just didn't happen to be one of them.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
This is my new favorite Italian dressing! Ken's was on sale at our local store, 3 bottles for $5. I picked up this kind and we used it for our salads. The flavor was amazing and zesty, but not overwhelming like some Italian dressings. The bits of cheese gave it a delicious flavor and texture too. I plan on using this to marinade some boneless chicken breasts this week. I predict that the taste will pop and everyone will love it! I also recommend their Thousand Island dressing.
Jackie C.
Review for: Reduced Calorie more...
I've always liked regular Italian dressings , but this is much better than any other Italian dressing I've had. Since having it months ago, it's the only one we buy now. My husband goes crazy For it and we like the rich taste of Romano cheese within it. Yum!
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Review for: Reduced Calorie more...
This dressing is so good! I love it on my salads and also use it as a marinade for chicken. It has an added depth of flavor than your traditional Italian dressing.
Taylor L.
Barrington, NH
My husband's favorite Italian dressing! Kens has a lot of really good products, their honey mustard is great too.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Besides using this dressing for salad, what meats do you like to put this on as a marinade?