BY KEN'S

Ken's Steak House® Lite Honey Mustard Dressing, Topping & Spread.
Great for Dipping.
50% Less Fat.
33% Fewer Calories than Regular Dressing. see more...

Buy on Target*
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Review for: Dressing Topping & Spread 24 fl oz more...
I LOVE honey mustard sauce! For the longest time I was buying every sauce in the store that I thought might be good. Looking for something like the ones from restaurants with no luck. Finally I googled it and I seen a lot of recommendations for this one. It was a little more than the other ones I bought, but it's a big bottle. It was definitely worth it because it's so good in every way. This will be my go-to from the grocery store from now on. I highly recommend it.
Katie K.
Review for: Dressing Topping & Spread 24 fl oz more...
This is my all time favorite dressing! I dip everything in this honey mustard and it compares most to restaurants sauce. If you love honey mustard and haven’t tried this I highly recommend trying this brand you will not be disappointed
Brianna W.
Review for: Dressing Topping & Spread 24 fl oz more...
Some people use ketchup or hot sauce on everything. But this is truly my red hots hot sauce. I use this for chicken, salads, dipping sauce etc. It tastes delicious, it's not that bad for you, and it's decently priced at the store
Bobbie-jo M.
Saint Paul
Review for: Dressing Topping & Spread 24 fl oz more...
By far my favorite salad dressing. I buy the lite version and it tastes as great as the original. Perfect for salads, chicken, sandwiches, you can really put it on anything.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This is hands-down my most favorite honey mustard in the world. It is so good. We always have some in the house because it is everybody's favorite. I love it as a salad dressing or on chicken I use it so many different ways cooking.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
LOVE THIS HONEY MUSTARD. I live in New England, and Friendlys is still aroud. They use this for their chicken tenders and I have been in love ever since. So happy I can find it in stores and for cheap.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
The best honey mustard sauce out there! We enjoy this in so many meals, and I especially love the squeeze bottle.
Deborah M.
Goldsboro, NC
I love, love, love this product. It is, in my opinion, the perfect amount of sweet and mustard. I use it to dip soft pretzels, chicken nuggets, and on salads.
Alicia W.
This is a great lite salad dressing that still has the great taste of its full fat sister product. A great tangy alternative to ranch or italian dressing.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best honey mustard I've ever had!! Great for wings and meatballs! It's thicker than honey mustard dressing so it's great for dipping!
Talisbel V.
Waterbury, CT
I love love love the original but i am afraid going lite may compromise the taste. Does this still taste as good as the regular one??