BY KEN'S

Ken's Steak House® Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Lite Dressing.
Ken's 1941.
50% less fat.
33% fewer calories.
Than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content.

Gabriela N.
I’m obsessed with this dressing! It’s soooo good!!

You just need to shake the bottle and Vioala! perfect salad 🥗
Great price, amazing flavor and goes with everything... but my favorite is:
Baby spinach, apple slices, dried cranberries, goat cheese and pecans.
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
I love vinaigrette dressings because I love vinegar.  This is a nice alternative to your standard balsamic.  The raspberry walnut is a unique taste, but it goes well on arugula based salads or those with other fruits, such as mandarin oranges.  It also pairs well with feta cheese on salads, too.
Sara T.
I really liked the flavor of this dressing. It is not heavy or oily in any way, and the raspberry pecan flavor is not overpowering. It is just enough sweetness to make my spinach, chicken, and feta salad taste amazing.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Ken's Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette doesn't disappoint. It has a perfect balance of zest and sweetness and is perfect for a summer salad. It is refreshing and doesn't weigh down your salad. I give this dressing two thumbs up.
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
So yummy! Paired with a salad that has fruit in it and a steak is a great add in. One of my favorite Dressings that is out of the norm. Light on calories with 50% less fat. Yes please!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I'm super picky when it comes to salad dressing, I picked this up for my hubby who likes everything I usually don't an I eventually tried it an 😍 it had a nice summer evening taste in my opinion maybe because I tried it in summer lol I'm not sure but now I pick up a bottle when we're doing a nice light dinner on a summer night!
Lisa S.
Ken's Dressing is so lite and full of flavor, I added cranberries and pecans to my salad and it is not only healthy for you but tastes great too!Purchased at Wal-Mart at a low price of 2.19 this dressing is well worth the price! Highly recommended!
Ashley M.
Resturant quality dressing. The best raspberry vinaigrette ever. I absolutely love this deessing with my spinach summer berry salads. It has a delish appearance and even more beautiful bold raspberry taste. A must try you won't be disappointed.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
By far my favorite dressing. I can eat this on anything. It has the right combo of sweet and salty. You can add to any salad., marinate chicken, beef, or put it on rice. The choice is yours
Elsa C.
I recently bought this salad dressing. I got it because it's lite and a vinagrette. I wasn't disappointed, it really has a sweet and delicious taste to it. I love that you don't need a lot of it. Just a bit adds tons of flavor to my salads.