BY KEN'S

Ken's Steak House® Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Lite Dressing.
Ken's 1941.
50% less fat.
33% fewer calories.
Than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content.

Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
My mom’s favorite salad dressing at home. I enjoy it too. It’s sweet and tangy from the vinaigrette and healthier than cream dressings that can ruin your low calorie salad. I prefer blue cheese dressing but I’ve never found a good one at the store so for eating salads at home this is a yummy and lower calorie alternative.
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
I love vinaigrette dressings because I love vinegar.  This is a nice alternative to your standard balsamic.  The raspberry walnut is a unique taste, but it goes well on arugula based salads or those with other fruits, such as mandarin oranges.  It also pairs well with feta cheese on salads, too.
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
Favorite flavor. It always livens up my salads and actually tastes wonderful if used as a marinade for chicken. The flavor is so great that you don’t have to use a ton to enhance your meal. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying a different flavor dressing.Ken's Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette
Gabriela N.
Las Vegas , NV
I’m obsessed with this dressing! It’s soooo good!!

You just need to shake the bottle and Vioala! perfect salad 🥗
Great price, amazing flavor and goes with everything... but my favorite is:
Baby spinach, apple slices, dried cranberries, goat cheese and pecans.
Sara T.
I really liked the flavor of this dressing. It is not heavy or oily in any way, and the raspberry pecan flavor is not overpowering. It is just enough sweetness to make my spinach, chicken, and feta salad taste amazing.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Ken's Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette doesn't disappoint. It has a perfect balance of zest and sweetness and is perfect for a summer salad. It is refreshing and doesn't weigh down your salad. I give this dressing two thumbs up.
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
So yummy! Paired with a salad that has fruit in it and a steak is a great add in. One of my favorite Dressings that is out of the norm. Light on calories with 50% less fat. Yes please!
Princess A.
This is my favorite dressing! I love it I salads because it’s so light and flavorful. My favorite way to serve it is with a fruit infused salad including straw berries and mixed nuts!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I'm super picky when it comes to salad dressing, I picked this up for my hubby who likes everything I usually don't an I eventually tried it an 😍 it had a nice summer evening taste in my opinion maybe because I tried it in summer lol I'm not sure but now I pick up a bottle when we're doing a nice light dinner on a summer night!
Lisa S.
Ken's Dressing is so lite and full of flavor, I added cranberries and pecans to my salad and it is not only healthy for you but tastes great too!Purchased at Wal-Mart at a low price of 2.19 this dressing is well worth the price! Highly recommended!