BY KEN'S #92 in Salad Dressing

Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Dijon Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Spice), Honey, Maltodextrin, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Modified Food Starch, Salt, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Yellow 5, Spice, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor. Contains: Egg.

• Is this rub really thick or is it thin and runny?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of the few honeymustards that I like that is bought from a grocery store. It also helps that it is lite and I am unable to taste the difference.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I like honey mustard. This particular brand is pretty yummy. It can be used on your salad or just as a sauce for foods like chicken nuggets or fries.
Emily S.
I was so excited when I saw that they made a honey mustard in lite!! I love honey mustard with chicken on my salads and I'm always trying to cut calories so I got this as soon as I got it. I would give it 3 stars because I found it lacking the mustard flavor and thought it was VERY sweet tasting, but my boyfriend LOVES it so I'll give it the four stars. He didn't even know it was lite version.
Nicole M.
Orange Park, FL
I've tried a lot of different kinds of honey mustard, and this one is my all time favorite! The best sauce to go with chicken tenders, hands down.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Love this taste good and can go with almost anything use all the time and will continue to use I recommend to everyone
Megan  D.
Sunbury, OH
I really like honey mustard. Have had this brand in the past and will buy again
Candace M.
Greencastle, PA
This is the best light dressing that I have ever tasted. It's the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. Great on salads or to dip chicken tenders in. So yummy!
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
I found this brand, only bought it cause it was one sale
But ended up falling in love and now it's the only brand we buy
Gluten free too! Of course!!
Kimberly S.
Kenner, LA
Love this stuff!! I am thrilled to say that even though this is the LIFE that it is still delicious. Give it a try
Hannah T.
Love this! Never last at my house, we buy it very often. Definitely my go to choice for brand!
Hollee M.
Is this rub really thick or is it thin and runny?