BY KEN'S

Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Dijon Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Spice), Honey, Maltodextrin, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Modified Food Starch, Salt, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Yellow 5, Spice, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor. Contains: Egg.

• Is this rub really thick or is it thin and runny?2 Answers
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
this is my FAVORITE honey mustard. It isn't super mustard-y and with a ton of bite, it's on the sweeter end but I love that. It's awesome that it's low calorie too, you'd never know. I usually use it to dip fries or put on a burger, not for salad. I have repurchased it 3-4 times already!
Emily S.
I was so excited when I saw that they made a honey mustard in lite!! I love honey mustard with chicken on my salads and I'm always trying to cut calories so I got this as soon as I got it. I would give it 3 stars because I found it lacking the mustard flavor and thought it was VERY sweet tasting, but my boyfriend LOVES it so I'll give it the four stars. He didn't even know it was lite version.
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
Kens honey mustard dressing/dipping sauce is BY FAR the best flavor I have tried. I continue to buy this product even if it’s not on sale and I always keep an extra on hand. I highly recommend this brand.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I do not eat honey mustard, but my husband loves it. He is always searching for the perfect honey mustard. Ken's honey mustard is currently his favorite. We always keep it as a dipping sauce or salad dressing.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of the few honeymustards that I like that is bought from a grocery store. It also helps that it is lite and I am unable to taste the difference.
Candace M.
Greencastle, PA
This is the best light dressing that I have ever tasted. It's the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. Great on salads or to dip chicken tenders in. So yummy!
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I like honey mustard. This particular brand is pretty yummy. It can be used on your salad or just as a sauce for foods like chicken nuggets or fries.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
I found this brand, only bought it cause it was one sale
But ended up falling in love and now it's the only brand we buy
Gluten free too! Of course!!
Nicole M.
Orange Park, FL
I've tried a lot of different kinds of honey mustard, and this one is my all time favorite! The best sauce to go with chicken tenders, hands down.
Cyndi R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is a family favorite not only for salads but also for dipping. Not,to sweet it is just right. I will continue to buy it on a regular basis.
Hollee M.
Is this rub really thick or is it thin and runny?