BY KEN'S

Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Dijon Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Spice), Honey, Maltodextrin, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Modified Food Starch, Salt, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Yellow 5, Spice, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor. Contains: Egg.

Ken's Steak House Lite Dressing Honey Mustard

Start your review of Ken's Steak House Lite Dressing Honey Mustard!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Judy J.
Schenectady, NY
Good flavor .great for dipping nuggets ,chicken strips , salads. Pretty much taste like restaurant dressings. Can be use to bake chicken just spread on or dip boneless chicken and dip in bread crumbs and bake then slice up and dip some more. Yumm,,,
Rianna L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Kens Honey Mustard is the BEST. We always would go to the same restaurant growing up for their chicken and honey mustard because it was so good only to find out it was Kens! Now we can buy it ourselves and use it on everything at home
Crystal P.
Apple Valley, MN
We love this Honey Mustard in our household! We use it as a salad dressing and as a dipping sauce. It’s a great value. It’s thick enough to be a dipping sauce but thin enough to still use it as a dressing. We’d definitely recommend!
Kristina S.
Monponsett, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Amazing for dipping whenever or with whatever. So delicious and the price is not bad at all. This should be a staple at any party! Will keep using it as it is the best one to buy in the store for sure!
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I LOVE honey mustard sauce! For the longest time I was buying every sauce in the store that I thought might be good. Looking for something like the ones from restaurants with no luck. Finally I googled it and I seen a lot of recommendations for this one. It was a little more than the other ones I bought, but it's a big bottle. It was definitely worth it because it's so good in every way. This will be my go-to from the grocery store from now on. I highly recommend it.
Faith H.
Palatine
Probably the best tasting honey mustard you can buy. My friend turned me on to this. I often find that with honey mustard there is too much of a mustard taste, but this has a much better balance.
Jenny S.
I enjoy this dressing with a spring salad romaine and arugula. It’s not too heavy like a Caesar dressing. It’s nice to dip chicken in also. The brand is affordable and I would buy it again.
Brooke C.
North Chili, NY
this is the only honey mustard that i actually enjoy!! I eat it with everything!! from fries to burgers to even sandwichs, honey mustard can go along way in my house!!
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Ken’s honey mustard is really good. Tried it for the first time and fell in love, I use coupons so I get them .50 cents a bottle very good price for the size. Go great with chicken tenders or nuggets. It’s not to sweet and the tang of the mustard doesn’t over power the honey.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
I literally buy these in bulk! My absolute favorite sauce to put on meats , fish, just about anything ! I have so many recipes that wouldn’t be the same without this, always pleases me and I will most definitely be purchasing again!!! Ken's Honey Mustard

Target