BY KEN'S #10 in Salad Dressing

Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Dijon Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Spice), Honey, Maltodextrin, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Modified Food Starch, Salt, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Yellow 5, Spice, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor. Contains: Egg.

Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I LOVE honey mustard sauce! For the longest time I was buying every sauce in the store that I thought might be good. Looking for something like the ones from restaurants with no luck. Finally I googled it and I seen a lot of recommendations for this one. It was a little more than the other ones I bought, but it's a big bottle. It was definitely worth it because it's so good in every way. This will be my go-to from the grocery store from now on. I highly recommend it.
Rachel B.
Draper, UT
We love to dip chicken nuggets in the honey mustard. It's so creamy and has the perfect balance of honey to mustard! I know it would pair wel with so much more too!
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
FAVE dipping sauce in my family.. we love this with homemade pretzels 🥨 straight out of the oven ! The price of the sauce makes it my favorite on my pocket 😉and the ingredients also give me piece of mind when serving it to my family. Great over bacon wrapped chicken or as a glaze on ham , wrapped asparagus .. super versatile and incredibly delicious! Walmart carries this delicious condiment , check it out !
Sarah C.
This dressing is perfect with my romaine lettuce, cranberries, eggs and chicken. It's light & tastes amazing. I've been looking for a honey mustard dressing for so long and I'm so glad that I discovered this one! Literally went through so many salad dressing that I didn't like until this one.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Ken’s honey mustard is really good. Tried it for the first time and fell in love, I use coupons so I get them .50 cents a bottle very good price for the size. Go great with chicken tenders or nuggets. It’s not to sweet and the tang of the mustard doesn’t over power the honey.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
I literally buy these in bulk! My absolute favorite sauce to put on meats , fish, just about anything ! I have so many recipes that wouldn’t be the same without this, always pleases me and I will most definitely be purchasing again!!! Ken's Honey Mustard
Cassandra A.
Panama City , FL
Freaking obsessed with Kens honey mustard. It's sooo good. I definitely eat more sauce than I do the food I'm dipping or eating it with 🙈 Healthy? Probably not lol. It's definitely satisfying and probably the best honey mustard you'll ever have.
janelln N.
Las vegas, NV
Purchased at: Kroger
All the flavor without all the calories! Don’t get me wrong there are calories in there and this dressing is so good it’s easy to over do it!!! I use it to coat chicken breasts in corn flakes and then I add dill to more dressing to use as a dipper !!! So good
Charisa S.
Billings, MO
One of my top favorite honey mustards. Other store brands just can’t really compare. Ken’s is restaurant quality. Perfect amount of sweet and tang. I love it for dipping chicken tenders, or it’s great on salads too. Definitely would recommend!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
I’m a FAN GIRL of this stuff. And now my kids love it just as much. There are hundreds of different recipes of honey mustard and this one is by far the best. It’s got a kick but has a sweet aftertaste. The consistency is perfection as well.
Hollee M.
Battle Creek , MI
Is this rub really thick or is it thin and runny?
Talisbel V.
Waterbury, CT
I love love love the original but i am afraid going lite may compromise the taste. Does this still taste as good as the regular one??

Amazon