Ken's Steak House Lite Dressing Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy uploaded by monica w.

BY KEN'S STEAK HOUSE

Ken's Steak House® Lite Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy Dressing.
Ken's 1941.
50% less fat.
33% fewer calories.
Than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• I've always wondered,if this product was too overpowering as a dres...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
Foodie Expert
Best Asian dressing in a bottle! I used it on salads ofcourse but also as a marinade for salmon and chicken. It's not pricey, you can find it at any grocery store. Semi sweet, and the ginger flavor is out of this world.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Foodie Expert
This is the best Asian dressing out there, you can also use this as an marinade. It goes good with salmon, chicken, and pork.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
East norriton, PA
Foodie Expert
I literally stock up in this, buying multiple bottles at a time. I put it on salads, I put it on chicken or steak, I'll throw it in time- so good! I've tried brands of the Asian sesame dressing and none of them tasted right. This one is actually a lot cheaper than most of those not right brands! It's got a bit of a kick to it, not to creamy. It's a bit similar to the dressing that salad works had if you've had that... It's actually the only dressing I use. Obsessed.
Julie B.
Julie B.
I absolutely love this dressing. It's fantastic with a salad alone. It even works great as a marinade for minute steaks and chicken. I always keep an extra bottle in the cupboard so I don't run out
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite dressings. I love that it's a "lite" dressing without any fake/alternative sugars.

Note - it is very sweet!

It would probably be great to cook with as well.
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Foodie Expert
This is really great for not only a salad dressing but also as a marinade or sauce. I use for a tofu marinade and then fry. It's not too overwhelming but still adds a nice touch of flavor. You can also just add on top of finished rice dishes for that something extra.
Carina O.
Carina O.
This is hands down my favorite dressing of all time! I can't believe how delicious it is and guilt free!
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.
Foodie Expert
This is a great, versatile salad dressing. The sesame flavor really elevates your dishes. I love to use with an Asian chicken salad or even as a marinade for steak or chicken.
Courtnie B.
Courtnie B.
Deerfield, MA
Love the tang that this dressing brings to the table. Great marinade or salad dressing.
Fay E.
Fay E.
These dressings not only taste well on salads but they work great as a marinade. I love to keep these stocked for multiple uses.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Darlington, SC
I've always wondered,if this product was too overpowering as a dressing or if it actually wasn't as strong as it sounded. Would those of you who have tried it say it works well as a salad dressing or would it be better suited as a marinade?