GroceryPantryKen's
Steak House Lite Caesar Dressing & Marinade

Ken's Steak House Lite Caesar Dressing & Marinade

by Ken's

Ken's Steak House® Caesar Dressing & Marinade.
Steak house.
Dressing.
Ken's®.
1941.
Lite.
50% less fat.
33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
24 oz size.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 710ml.
02.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Steak House Lite Caesar Dressing & Marinade!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,278 reviews
Ken's Steak House Lite Caesar Dressing & Marinade uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite salad dressing. I have relied on Ken’s steak house for years for tasty salad dressings. I like this one the best. It is lite in calories, not like your traditional creamy Caesar dressing and is tangy and a little goes a long way!
Jessica S.
Giddings, TX
The first time I tried this I fell in love. Its perfect for salads and even marinating chicken and cooking chicken
Nicky W.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
It's GOOD! It has quickly become a favorite. I used to eat a few different salad dressings like italian, ceasar, vinaigrette and blue cheese. After trying this, it's the only one I use for all salads. For it to be a lite dressing, it's full of flavor. You only need the recommended serving to give your salad a kick! I have also used it to flavor my chicken. Just throw your chicken in a seal fresh bowl with some of this, let sit for about 30-40 minutes then bake! Yum😋Ken's Steak House Lite Caesar Dressing & Marinade
Justine A.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this dressing. It’s a great taste and sized bottle for the price. It even has Parmesan cheese in it which I really like in Caesar
Eirini  T.
This is a great dressing. I also use it as a marinade when I don’t have time to Make my own. It has a nice light flavor, I usually buy it at wegmans. It’s moderately priced and is great on salads or wraps!
Emily H.
Madison, WI
While I would not carry this in my beach bag, I love this dressing on a nice salad after sitting in the sun all day. The Ken's brand makes the best. most flavorful dressings and this Light Cesar is no exception. I love how homemade it tastes, perfect salad topper.
Andrea J.
Fenton, MI
When it comes to a flavorful Caesar dressing I go for Ken's. There is never NOT a back up in my house of this dressing. My son and I are big Italian dressing people. Ken's definitely converted us with this dressing, not to mention it's low in fat. You would never know it by the taste. It's delicious!
Whitney R.
Louisville, KY
This is my go to Caesar. I love how it tastes and how it mixes on my salad so well. I usually buy it at Walmart or Kroger.
Amanda C.
Saraland
My mother and I used to always use Ken’s Lite Caesar for a delicious pasta salad with big chunks of veggies. So much healthier than a salad with mayonnaise added, and so much more flavor!
Sarah F.
Kannapolis, NC
As far as ceaser dressing goes Ken's seems to be the best flavor combination both in creamy and light. It's got the perfect balance of tang or zest to keep the flavor interesting. I use this alot with cucumbers and salads in general. It's my go to salad dressing.

Looking for your answer?