We see that you are using IE. To get the best experience, please update your browser.

BY KEN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ken's Steak House® Caesar Dressing & Marinade.
Steak house.
Dressing.
Ken's®.
1941.
Lite.
50% less fat.
33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
24 oz size.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 710ml.
02.

Lynn B.
This is my favorite by this brand. It’s full of flavor and Parmesan cheese. It’s salty. It’s thinner like oil & vinegar. The calories are a little higher even though it’s reduced calorie. I really like this product. I’d recommend this to anyone that likes Caesar dressing.
Andrea J.
Linden , MI
When it comes to a flavorful Caesar dressing I go for Ken's. There is never NOT a back up in my house of this dressing. My son and I are big Italian dressing people. Ken's definitely converted us with this dressing, not to mention it's low in fat. You would never know it by the taste. It's delicious!
Emily F.
While I would not carry this in my beach bag, I love this dressing on a nice salad after sitting in the sun all day. The Ken's brand makes the best. most flavorful dressings and this Light Cesar is no exception. I love how homemade it tastes, perfect salad topper.
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Literally, this is my favorite dressing of ALL TIME. I found it recently at the store and had to give it a try, and BOY was I impressed. I love love love Caesar taste but I hate the calories that come with the delicious creamy version. This is the perfect light caesar that is not light on flavor!
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love kens dressing and this lite ceaser dressing is to die for it doesn't taste light at all so I definitely recommend if your trying to do better but still want your dressing to taste amazing.
Lauren L.
Normally, I'm not a bit fan of Caesar dressing but this brand has the best and I really like it! It's tangy but not over the top and it's rich but not in a way that feels like it's taking over your salad, especially in the lite version!
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
This is our favorite caeser dressing. We use it for chicken caeser wraps, salads, marinade, etc. Since we're trying to ditch the creamy stuff, this is a great lite option!
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
I live this rich oily take on caeser. It works as a wonderful marinade! I got a super deal so I have like all the flavors. Kems is a great brand
Sara H.
anniston, AL
I enjoy using this product on pasta salad, or as a marinade for skinless chicken breasts. agree with pricepoint, especially when b1g1 at publix.
Madeline O.
Denver, CO
Ken's Dressing products are so delicious. Love the light options, especially when it comes to notoriously high calorie caesar dressing!