BY KEN'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ken's Steak House® Caesar Dressing & Marinade.
Steak house.
Dressing.
Ken's®.
1941.
Lite.
50% less fat.
33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
24 oz size.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 710ml.
02.

Sara H.
anniston, AL
Foodie Expert
I enjoy using this product on pasta salad, or as a marinade for skinless chicken breasts. agree with pricepoint, especially when b1g1 at publix.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Foodie Expert
This is our favorite caeser dressing. We use it for chicken caeser wraps, salads, marinade, etc. Since we're trying to ditch the creamy stuff, this is a great lite option!
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Foodie Expert
I live this rich oily take on caeser. It works as a wonderful marinade! I got a super deal so I have like all the flavors. Kems is a great brand
Andrea J.
Linden, MI
When it comes to a flavorful Caesar dressing I go for Ken's. There is never NOT a back up in my house of this dressing. My son and I are big Italian dressing people. Ken's definitely converted us with this dressing, not to mention it's low in fat. You would never know it by the taste. It's delicious!
Lauren L.
Foodie Expert
Normally, I'm not a bit fan of Caesar dressing but this brand has the best and I really like it! It's tangy but not over the top and it's rich but not in a way that feels like it's taking over your salad, especially in the lite version!
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Foodie Expert
I love kens dressing and this lite ceaser dressing is to die for it doesn't taste light at all so I definitely recommend if your trying to do better but still want your dressing to taste amazing.
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Foodie Expert
Literally, this is my favorite dressing of ALL TIME. I found it recently at the store and had to give it a try, and BOY was I impressed. I love love love Caesar taste but I hate the calories that come with the delicious creamy version. This is the perfect light caesar that is not light on flavor!
Emily F.
Foodie Expert
While I would not carry this in my beach bag, I love this dressing on a nice salad after sitting in the sun all day. The Ken's brand makes the best. most flavorful dressings and this Light Cesar is no exception. I love how homemade it tastes, perfect salad topper.
Madeline O.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
Ken's Dressing products are so delicious. Love the light options, especially when it comes to notoriously high calorie caesar dressing!