Ken's Steak House Ligtht Ceasar Dressing

by Ken's

Water, Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Cider Vinegar, Romano Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Salt, Dried Garlic, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Anchovies (Fish), Spice, Garlic Powder, Mustard Flour, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Beta Carotene (Color). Contains: Anchovy, Milk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ken's Steak House Ligtht Ceasar Dressing!
Red Lion, PA
This is my favorite Caesar dressing! It is low points on weight watchers but it’s still full of amazing flavors. Honestly could live without all other dressings forever and just use this. 10/10 very tasty!
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a staple in my house. Everyone seems to enjoy the tangy Caesar flavor. I love it because even though it is a Lite salad dressing it tastes so full and complete.
Dallas, TX
I hosted a dinner party last night and my friend brought his "famous Caesar salad". It was delicious, and I asked if he made his own dressing (ha!), he said no BUT that it was Ken's Steak House Light Caesar Dressing! We talked about it for a while and I officially have it on my grocery list for my next run. Overall, delish and not too creamy/heavy!
Purchased at: Walmart
Ken's Light Ceasar is among my favorite dressings. The flavors are exactly perfect; olive oil, garlic, cheese, Italian seasoning... you can taste it all. I find it delicious on pastas, on sub sandwiches, and salads. Definitely give it a try!
Tampa, FL
Ken’s Caesar dressing is one of my favorites that is store-bought. I like the zestiness of this stressing and that it is not a creamy Caesar dressing. It makes it feel cleaner than a creamy Caesar dressing.
South Windsor, CT
You would usually be a little skeptical of a "lite" salad dressing because it might not have much flavor. But this has soooo much flavor. I don buy any other ceasar
Long Is City, NY
I love Caesar dressing and this is my go to lite version! I love how it’s oil based so it isn’t too thick and creamy. Goes great on salad or for dipping veggies in!
New Cumberlnd, PA
This dressing is my favorite multi-purpose product. I love putting it on salads as dressing, but it is also one of my favorite chicken marinades! It’s on the healthier side, and it makes the meat so tender when it’s marinaded for a long time and then grilled. Just delicious! A staple in my pantry.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
The best ceasar salad dressing you can buy at the supermarket or grocery store . Not a bad value for what you get especially since taste is the biggest factor. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes ceasar dressing
Nut Free
Vestavia Hls, AL
So tasty! Dressing has the perfect taste and goes so well with salads and pasta salad. This is my go to for dinner with friends or making a meal for the week. It is easy to find and pretty cheap. It’s yummy’